HOMERUN?

HI EVERYONE!!!!! Ya girl is back and i've got some exciting news :)! 

So a lot of you guys have been asking me questions about what happened with Hayden and Ace 👀☕️  Well i have decided to give you guys the answers to all your questions in another book! This book is also going to be a lot better and more action packed than 'Swing' i have grown as a writer and changed my style of writing since i wrote 'Swing'. I can't wait for you guys to read it so here's  a little preview :)

     "Hola señorita" My roommate Ary said as she came through the door of our dorm.

"I brought you some chipotle!" she sang as she danced around our room with a bag that contained our food.

"Ahhh you're amazing Ary," I said while taking off my glasses and placing them on my bed next to my chemistry book. She shuffled her way over to me, handing me my food and the Dr.Pepper she got for me. I sat back and popped open my food and started eating, watching Ary set her food on her night stand before flopping down in her bed.

"Hey you want your phone? It says you have a missed call for Dr.Sanchez, isn't that about your Knee?" Ary said while stuffing some lettuce in her mouth and point to my phone with her fork.

"Oh shit, uh yeah toss it here. I probably need to call her back and tell her i'm playing in the game tonight." I said with a mouth full. She threw my phone at me almost missing my bed.

"Easy there Stack" The whole team called Ary 'Stack' because she was so small, almost like a stack of pancakes. Yeah I know it doesn't really make sense to me either.

I unlocked my phone and dialed my doctors number, she picked up after a few rings,

"Hey Dr. Sanchez it's Acelynn, i'm sorry I missed your call, i've been deep into my studies." I laughed.

"Hello Acelynn, it's all good i was just calling to check up on you and see how your knee was feeling."

"It's all good today, No pains, I'm actually going to play in the game tonight, it's sadly probably gonna be on the lasts." I said while poking at my food with my fork.

"Okay, sounds good, we just need to book your next appointment before the surgery," Dr. Sanchez rambled on about different dates that would work for both of our schedules and asked if I was still doing my exercises. After hanging up I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

" What did she say?" Ary asked leaning towards me to listen.

"I'm good to play tonight but I have my appointment on Wednesday and my surgery is in two weeks..." I sighed.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright, you got this far, you can do anything, you're gonna be a doctor some day too!" She said trying to cheer me up.

"You're right, hey who are we playing today?" I asked finishing the rest of my food and standing up to throw it in the garbage.

"Um Auburn, I think"

I snapped my head towards her,

"Auburn? L-like as in Alabama Auburn?"

"Yeah, why- Ace where are you going?!" I cut her off because i was sprinting out of our dorm room.

I ran as fast as I could out of the building and sprinted towards my car. I got in and quickly buckled up and set my phone in the passengers seat. I reversed the air and sped out of the parking lot, I probably looked like a hot mess, i was in my joggers and my UCLA hoodie and my hair was being held up by one of Ary's scrunchies, i was headed towards the baseball fields because I knew he was there, he had to be.

I was going to find him.

Hope you guys enjoyed ;) The full first chapter of 'Homerun' is coming to you soon, keep your eyes opened.

love, Em