Ryan

*Ambers POV*
I stuck my head in Ace's room and she was snuggled up to Hayden. Guess he came over in the middle of the night. They are so cute. I took and shower and put on my makeup. I let my long straight golden brown hair flow freely. I put on some skinny jeans and a black shirt then I slipped on my boots and walked out the door. It was 12:30 and Ryan was waiting for me on his motorcycle. It was only January but it was really cold. Ace's birthday is in two days! I forgot I'm glad I remembered. Her birthday is 20 days after moms. I ran over to Ryan and he took off his helmet. His sunglasses were black just like his leather Jacket and his jeans but his shirt was white. I gave him a kiss and got in the Motorcycle and wrapped my arms around his waist. His brown curly hair was showing a little under his helmet, then I put my helmet on. We rode to his house and we played with his dogs and his four little brothers. For a bad boy he was a real softie. If anyone Knew I was dating Ryan they would forbid me from seeing him, no one in my family would approve maybe Ace but mom and Dad wouldn't. He was my first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first everything. We have been dating for almost eight months now, everyone says he is a player but I don't think he is. Because he actually told me that he loves me.
I love him too.
Guys I know this part was short but I just wanted to give you a look into Ambers Point of view. She feels like her family won't like Ryan, because of his looks. Will her family approve or will they forbid her from seeing him.
~ Em