Drink it

Heyyyy guysssssss!  OML 2k VIEWS! I'm crying. So... four more chapters until then end.
But I have amazingggg news.
IM WRINTING  ANOTHER STORY! Of course it has a romance twist to it, but it is about a sophomore who falls in love with someone unexpectedly. It is going to come out on December 26 so get ready to read! You are going to notice a change in my writing in the next story, but nothing bad. Anyways guys, this is kind of a filler but enjoy this chapter. LOVE YOU!

"Ace, just drink it or you'll never get better." Hayden said holding the small shot glass of medicine in front of me.
"NO!" I yelled crossing my arms and sitting down on my bed.
"You are acting like a little kid. Please take the medicine." He said sitting down next to me. 
"No." I mumbled
He grunted in frustration and put the medicine down on my night stand sighing.
I started coughing again and grabbed a tissue to blow my nose, I leaned back and my back hit the bed and I grunted in pain.
"Ace, your getting worse." He said.
I gave him a death glare and he smiled wide. He put his hand on my face and pulled me into a kiss before I could stop him. I pulled away for air my eyes closed and my mouth opened, that's when all hell broke lose and I felt the warm liquid medicine on my mouth. I held my mouth opened but the disgusted look on my face said otherwise.
"Just swallow the damn thing." Hayden said dryly and he sounded kind of annoyed.
I then swallowed the nasty "strawberry" tasting medicine. I almost threw up I swear.
"THANK YOU! Finally." He said.
I laid down and hugged Hayden's sweatshirt closer to me, I was freezing probably because I was wearing spandex.
"Hayden, can you please get my adidas pants. Please." I said extending the ending word.
He rolled his eyes playfully and walked into my closet and exiting with my adidas pants. He stood there for a second until he got that smug look on his face.
He sucked in his bottom lip and stood sideways, his front leg lifted and he stood like that for about ten seconds before launching the balled up pants at me and they hit me in the face causing me to grunt.
"Babyyyy, I'm tired." I whinnied as he laid down next to me. He started playing with my hair and curling it around his fingers.
"So go to sleep baby girl." He said kissing my head
"I don't want to. I'm always sleeping." I said flipping over and digging my face into his chest.
"I know baby but you're sick. You need sleep." He said.
So half an hour later we finished the argument. And I fell asleep.
_________________________________________________________________________________
When I woke up from my nap Hayden was playing with my hair still, except this time he was rubbing it between his index finger and his thumb.
I groaned causing him to look at me
"Hey sleepyhead." He said planting a kiss on my forehead.
"What time is it?" I asked sliding my hand under his shirt feeling his abs.
"I-its uh umm-" he stuttered looking down at my hand in his shirt.
I smirked and moved it up more really slowly.
His breathe hitched and he put his hand over mine pulling it out of his shirt.
"Do I make you nervous." I said laughing.
"You always have baby girl." He said kissing my forehead.
I got up and sighed then I started coughing like crazy.
Hayden put his hand on my back and started rubbing it, I tried to stop but I couldn't. Then finally after at least two minutes of coughing I stopped.
But that's when the feeling filled my Throat and I ran for the bathroom.
I barely made it but I did, I hurled.
Hayden came running in and I tried to shoo him away cause I didn't want him to see me like this.
Well, finally he got the idea and walked out shutting the door.
When I finished and flushed the toilet he came in with a warm rag and water.
"Here babe." He said handing them to me once I got off the ground.
"Thank you so much. I hate that you have to see me like this." I confessed.
"It's ok. Everyone gets sick, you've seen me with the flu, and one time i threw up all over the bus ramp and-"
I smiled then wiped my mouth with the towel, I grabbed my tooth brush and started to brush my teeth to get the taste out of my mouth. I pulled the tooth brush out of my mouth
"It doesn't matter how many times I've seen you sick because it's a regular thing for you. I never get sick." I pouted then spit out my toothpaste.
"Okay."
Hopefully this sickness will be gone soon.
___________________________

Oml guys I'm so sorry for this chapter being so short :( I have exams coming up. Yay. If you have exams soon, good luck.
Love you ❤️️