Saturday

Saturday
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I didn't see who called so I answered.
"Hello?" I said in a groggy voice.
"Get up bone head it's Saturday, we have plans with my parents remember?"
It was Hayden.
I heard rocks hit my window and I opened it to see him standing there.
"You know you could have came through the front door ," I said.
He started to climb into my window.
"Yeah I know but this is more fun." He said. I just laughed, I was the only one here today because everyone was at work... On a Saturday.
"I have to get dressed so get out" I said.
"I'll just go gets some water." He said walking out.
I changed really quick into a jersey and a pair of black leggings. I put on my black converses and walked out to where he was sitting eating an Apple.
He always made himself at home just like I did at his house. We had made plans to go eat lunch with his mom because she wanted to see me.
I grabbed my phone and walked out to Hayden's truck.
He had a light brown truck with a six inch lift.
I climbed in it and waited on Hayden.
He got in and turned on the radio. We were jamming to Ariana Grande music when we finally got to the restaurant. His mom was standing outside I walked up and hugged her.
"Hi Mrs.Trish." I said.
"Hello darling." She said planting a kiss on my cheek and hugging me. We went in and sat down.
We ate and talked his mom was so nice she always liked me. We were almost done eating when his mom put her fork down
"I still can't believe you and Hayden are dating now!" She said. My eyes widened and I looked at him.
He mouthed 'I will explain'.
"Oh uh yeah..." I said. Putting my hand on his arm and leaning my head on his shoulder.
"I was so happy when he asked me out, and now he is mine" I said. Hayden sighed with relief and smiled.
"Well thanks for lunch mom. We are going to go." He said standing up and going around the table to kiss her.
I gave her a ten dollar bill to pay for my food but she declined it. She payed for our food and we thanked her and left.
We got in the car and I slapped his arm. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL HER WE WERE DATING!?" I yelled. "Because I wanted to make her happy..." He said hanging his head.
"Why wouldn't she be happy?" I said in a lower tone.
"Because I have never had a girlfriend before that lasted more than a month... And I wanted to make her happy before she dies." He said.
"Oh my gosh Hayden..." I climbed over the seat and hugged him.  He hugged me back, pulling me onto his lap and I think he started to cry. When i pulled out of the hug i wiped away his tears.
"Haye don't cry, how long does she have?" I asked.
"The doctors said a year or less." He said.
"I'm so sorry." I said.
"Ace i know I should have told you but I didn't know if you would agree to be my fake girlfriend." He said putting his hand over mine.
"I would have! I would have argued but you know I would have gave in." I said holding his hand. "So your my fake girlfriend?" He asked.
"Yes." I said.
"But only around your mom"
"Fine" he said.
"Let's go to the mall" I said. "Alright. You always want to go to a sports store so this is a first!" He said.
"Who said I'm not going to the sports store in the mall!" I laughed and we headed to the mall.