Skipped to have sex or something

Guys I'm literally crying right now i can't even believe what I woke up to this morning. 1k VIEWS!!!!! I am speechless, I just can't believe how far my story has come. I still thinks it's shitty but a lot of people seem to love it. I also made a big decision, I decided to tell you guys my real name! Go check that out to find out! ;). I love each and every one of my fans so much. Thank you.
I woke up, when I opened my eye I was in my bed and Hayden was sleeping next to me. I stared at him and smiled listening to him softly snore.
Hayden probably carried me and my stuff to his truck and brought me here because we were both still in our uniforms but he untucked his shirt and took off his belt and socks, I guess he did the same for me.
He eyes slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.
"Hey handsome."
"Hey beautiful what time is it?"
I grabbed my phone and looked at the time
"5:45" I groaned.
"Let's sleep in, ill take us to school and come up with some excuse, plus we will have enough time to pick up the girls." He said.
"Baby your amazing." I said kissing him.
"Sweet dreams."
"Sweets dreams."
"I love you"
"I love you too."
Then we both drifted back to sleep tangled together.
________________________________________________________________________
When I woke up Hayden was already awake playing with a strand of my hair. I smiled at him but he didn't seem to notice.
"Good morning Babe." I said sitting up with him.
"Good morning baby." He smiled and planted a kiss on my cheek.
"What time is it?" I said standing up.
"12:47"
"Damn ok, better eat and get ready for school." I sighed.
"Alright." he said wiping his hands over his face.
I raised my eyebrow at him,
"Are you ok?"
He looked up at me and sighed.
"So you know how Austin had been staying at my house all month? Well, he is going to stay another month and mom wants me to stay home for a week or too so that means I can't come over here with you." He said.
I took off my shirt and walked over to him I bent down and gave him a kiss.
"It's ok, I'll be fine and I can call me eat dinner with you every night if you want me too."
His eyes lit up and he had the biggest smile on his face.
"Perfect." He said removing his shirt and putting on a fresh  one.
We changed and ate and headed to school.
Yay.
When we got to school oil it was already 1:30 we had just enough time for seventh period but we didn't go anyways.
We walked down to the softball fields and laid down in the grass, I rested. Y head on Hayden's chest we just closed our eyes and sat in silence. It wasn't a bad silence, it was one where you just enjoy each other's presence.
We laid there having little conversations on and off for what seemed to go by really quickly.
The last bell ring and students piled out of the building. Hayden and I got up and walked over to the court yard and waiting by the tree where everyone was supposed to meet up at.
As we stood there everyone showed up together.
"Where in the living hell were you today?." Kayla asked crossing her arms. "Yeah. We need answers." Amberly said. "Tell us." Teala said.
"We decided to sleep in for once." I said as Teala and Kayla forced their bags into my hands and they carried their back packs. We got to Hayden's truck and got in surprising we all fit and pulled out of the school.
"We thought you guys skipped to have sex under the bleachers at the football field." Kayla said.
"WHAT! No I'm not having s x until after college because I can't risk getting pregnant, I want a Career before I have kids." I said.
"Ohhhh cockblock." Teala said.
"It's not ok to give a guy blueballs Ace." Amberly said patting Hayden on the shoulder.
"GUYS STOP." I said covering my face from the embarrassment.
"Okay. Fine turn on the radio, or use the Aux cord." Kayla said.
"I want to listen to Eminem." Amberly said.
"Who is Eminem?" Kayla asked.
"YOU DONT KNOW WHO EMINEM IS?!" Everyone screamed at the same time.
"I've only been in America for a few years, I just found out who Brittney Spears is." She said.
" you my friend are about to find out who Eminem is." I said plugging in my phone to the aux cord and pulling up my music.
I decided on "The real slim shady"
"May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
I repeat will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
We're going to have a problem here

Y'all act like you never seen a white person before
Jaws all on the floor like Pam and Tommy just burst in the door
Started whoopin' her ass worse than before, they first get divorced
Throwing her over furniture
It's the return of the "Oh wait, no way, your kidding,
He didn't just say what I think he did, did he?"
And Dr Dre said
Nothing you idiots Dr Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement (ha ha)
Feminist women love Eminem, chicka chicka chicka Slim Shady I'm sick of him
Look at him, walking around grabbing his you know what
Flippin' the you know who "yeah, but he's so cute though"
Yea I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose
But no worse than what's going on in your parent's bedrooms
Sometimes I want to get on TV and just let loose, but can't,
But it's cool for Tom Green to hump a dead moose
My bum is on your lips, my bum is on your lips
And if I'm lucky you might just give it a little kiss
And that's the message that we deliver to little kids
And expect them not to know what a women's clitoris is.
Of course they gonna know what intercourse is, by the time they hit 4th grade,
They got the discovery channel don't they?" We all sang along and Kayla nodded her head to the beat.
"I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady
All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating
So won't the real Slim Shady, please stand up,
Please stand up,
Please stand up
Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell records
Well I do, so fuck him and fuck you too." We all screamed the last part and everyone started laughing really hard. The. My phone rang, it was a unknown number so I picked up connecting to the Bluetooth in Hayden's truck.
"Hello?"
"ACE! It's Danni!"
"Danni Hey! I tried calling you but you never answered."
"Yeah sorry my phone does this thing where it does at random times. I couldn't call you back. Anyways I'm on my way to your house I guess I will just meet you guys there."
"Okay sounds cool see you there bye."
"Bye."
"Hey guys Danni is going to meet us at my house, then we can go to the movies later tonight." I said.
"Sounds great." They all said in unison.
"I'm going to meet the guys there too so if you want we can all just meet up and sit together." Hayden said.
"Sounds good who are you inviting?" Amberly asked.
"Mason,Paul, Cam and Noah." Hayden said.
"WAIT YOU DO REMEMBER THAT DANNI IS LIKE IN LOVE WITH CAM RIGHT!" Teala said.
"Oh yeah... oh well." He said.
Short after we pulled into my drive way and Hayden stopped the car.
"Alright get the hell out of my car." He joked.
I laughed and the girls got out, I leaned over the console and kissed him "thanks,see you later tonight." I said getting out of the car and walking to my front door.
I watched as Hayden pulled away and waved then we all went inside.
The girls went to my room and put all of their stuff down and Amber  was in the kitchen talking to someone. I walked towards the kitchen and opened the swinging door, and there talking to Amber was Danni.
"DANNI!"
"ACE!"
We hugged each other and then all the girls ran in joining the hug.
"Ace I'm headed out." Amber said grabbing her phone and purse and walking out of the kitchen, I followed her out.
"With who?" I asked.
"Ryan. We have a date tonight. I told you yesterday and you said yes." She said.
"Oh yeah. Have fun." I said hugging her.
"Don't swallow each other!" Amberly said.
"Have fun!" Teala said.
"Don't drink." Danni said.
"USE A CONDOM!" Kayla screamed. Everyone looked at her the laughed.
My friends are something else.