How many fingers

Guys I hate how short this chapter is. It's only a filler though. I'm not going to be able to update for a good week or too so here is something to hold you over. Happy thanksgiving!
____________________________________________
I sat on my floor and looked at all the pictures of me and Hayden.
I haven't talked to him in almost to weeks, I stayed out of school all of last week because of the flu and now I just don't want to go.
He is in all of my classes.
"Why did he cheat on me?" I asked myself.
I got up and walked out side, I walked to the end of my driveway and looked at the darkness.
I just need to...
"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs then I collapsed on the ground and cried.
Softball season was over.
Senior year is starting to be the main buzz.
Hayden and I are over.
The words stung my tongue as I mouthed them out.
I love him, I always will love him, but he hasn't apologized.
I got up and walked back inside and into my room. I looked around my room and my eye caught his sweatshirt that was still laying in the chair. I wrapped it around my body and I inhaled his strong sent.
'Maybe all they were doin was working in a project.'
'Maybe I'm just overreacting.'
'He loves me though.''
'I know that.'
All these thoughts ran through my mind.
He does love me. I love him.
I will talk to him after school tomorrow.
I thought about things to say. If he didn't apologized for everything when I walked into his house then I will say it first.
"Ace, go to bed baby it's late." My mom said poking her head in my room.
"Good night mom."
"Goodnight babygirl." She said kissing my forehead as I crawled into bed . I laid there for a few minutes then I was sound asleep.
~~•~~
I woke up and my bed felt empty.
Hayden wasn't there.
I sighed and got out of bed, I walked into my closet and grabbed a shirt and some jeggings. I slipped them on and put my hair into a bun the. I slipped on my uggs and walked out of my bedroom.
My parents were in the kitchen, mom was cooking breakfast and dad was pouring everyone's apple juice. Dad handed Amber her apple juice and then me.
"Good morning Ace." He said kissing my forehead.
"Good morning dad." I said slouching in my chair.
Mom looked over at me and frowned, she turned off the stove and walked to me. "Baby, talk to him." She whispered to me.
I nodded and got a plate of eggs and bacon. I slowly ate in silence while my parents had a conversation with Amber about a Consort she wanted to go to on Friday.
I finished eating and put my plate in the sink. I then walked slowly to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror.
I looked terrible.
I was pale, my usual light green eyes were now a olive color. My eyebrows look bad and I usually had amazing eyebrows.
I splashed my face with water then walked out of the bathroom.
Amber was waiting for me at the door with our backpacks and she handed me mine as I got grabbed the keys.
"Ace... you look Terrible." She said putting her hand on my shoulder.
"I know I have a bad headache too. I feel like I have a hangover and a heartbreak." I said.
We walked out of the house and got into my truck. I pulled out of my stop and into the driveway.
A familiar truck stopped in front of my drive way and I noticed it was Hayden's. That's when I got really shaken.
I started to shake and my headache got worse.
"Ace?" Amber said putting an arm on me.
"No she's having a seizure." I heard the car door open.
"HAYDEN! ACE IS HAVING A SEIZURE!" She screamed.
Almost immediately Hayden was by my side and was unbuckling me and picking me up placing me on his jacket that lay on the ground.
"Ace! Ace, look at me."
Nothing. I couldn't focus.
"ACE DAMMIT PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!" He screamed.
I looked at him. I did.
His eyes widen then he held up his hand.
"How many fingers?" He asked.
"Four?" I said. I had no idea everything was hazy and I couldn't focus on anything.
"No. Ace two." He said grabbing ahold of my hand.
"I know you think I cheated on you but I didn't. It was hot in her house, my shirt was off. I didn't know how to explain. I can't and wouldn't cheat. I-I'm not my dad." He said. I placed my hand on his face and pulled him down.
I kissed him.
"I love you Hayden."
"I love you Ace."
The next thing I know my parents are surrounding me and so are the paramedics. I didn't acknowledge anything they were saying, it was all hazy. I looked at Hayden and he grabbed my hand. Apparently I was on a stretcher because I got lifted up. Hayden walked with the paramedics to the ambulance then he looked at my parents and nodded as he climbed in with me.
I barely remember the ride because I was looking at Hayden the whole time. He kept saying things to me but I didn't understand him.
When we pulled up to the hospital I realized that I had a oxygen mask on and Hayden had tears in his eyes.
"I love you so much Acelynn Grace Wilson." He said with tears.
Thats when I reached my hand up and put it on his face and nodded hoping he could see the love in my eyes.
He bent down and kissed my forehead and held onto my hand for a second before he disappeared. All of a sudden I was being lifted out of the ambulance, when the stretcher hit the ground I blacked out.
The last thing I remember was Hayden's voice.
"I love you Acelynn Grace Wilson." His voice replayed on my mind.
Over.
And over.
And over.
And over.
And over.
And over.
"I love you Acelynn Grace Wilson."

~~•~~
Happy turkey day y'all.