Just me and Him

I woke the next morning and Hayden was sleeping next to me. I looked at the time it was '5:33 am'. We had to be up in two minutes anyways so I woke up Hayden. He sat up in bed and made a grunting sound.
I laughed at it and kissed his cheek "Morning sleepyhead." I said. "Morning beautiful." He said.
I got out of the bed and grabbed my clothes.
"I'm gonna take a shower." He said standing up.
I completely forgot that Hayden was shirtless, I stared at his abs until he moved causing me to look away. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door, when i heard the shower running I decided to get dressed. I put on a black pair of leggings and a Navy blue shirt that said 'Don't let the fear of the opponent keep you from winning the game' then I slipped on the sweatshirt Hayden gave me. I left the room with my backpack and went to the kitchen. I wasn't going to practice today because I had a dentist appointment after school that Hayden was taking me to.
I went through the fridge and pulled out the apple juice that Hayden bought specifically for me. I poured a glass for myself and for Hayden but I put his in the fridge. I made some homemade cheese grits and let them cool. I walked down the hallway and knocked on Hayden's door before I went in. "Come in," he said.
I opened the door and he was wrapped in a towel. I tilted my head So I didn't stare, I grabbed my phone off the charger and started to walk out
"it's okay, I'm in a towel at least I'm not completely naked." He said.
Then I stopped and looked at him "it's not the that your in a towel, that doesn't bother me, it that I don't want to stare at you and make you uncomfortable." I said. "Your not gonna make me uncomfortable,"
"im yours babe. You can stare all you want, as long as I get to as well." He said walking over to me. I blushed really hard and smiled, I pulled Hayden into a kiss then he turned around to continue getting dressed. I walked into his bathroom and started to put gel and Moose in my hair, I was almost finished and I flipped my head over to get the bottom. I flung my hair back and glanced in the mirror, i could see shirtless Hayden going through his closet to find a shirt. I'm glad he that we were only five minutes away from the school because we had 25 minutes to eat and finish getting ready. I put on my deodorant and some perfume then Hayden walked in. He walked up behind me and kissed my neck, he also wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I picked up my phone and took a selfie in the mirror with Hayden,
I posted it on Instagram and Snapchat then I sent it to Hayden. He sprayed himself with body spray and It smelt so good.
We were in the middle of eating breakfast when I stopped eating
"I don't want to go to school today, there's no point!" I said. He smirked and put down his spoon "then let's not go." He said.
I thought about it for a second
"Okay if our parents ask we I wasn't feeling good and you stayed home to take care of me" I said. We finished eating and decided to go to Walmart because we had nothing else better to do. We were in the store getting some flaming hot Cheetos and root beer when we saw one of our teachers about to walk towards us.
"Wtf is she doing here on a school day?"I said grabbing Hayden's arm and ran we went down the ice cream isle and got some vanilla. After we left we went to McDonald's and we shared a 20 piece and a strawberry banana smoothie. When we got back to Hayden's house we put everything away then went to his room and cuddled. We changed into comfy clothes and layed on the bed together snuggled up. There was no T.V on no radio, just me and Hayden.
I loved it.
But then I had to go to the stupid dentist. It wasn't even that important all they did was clean my teeth and send me home.
When we got back it was just me and Hayden.
I loved it.