Allen

Merry Christmas! It doesn't quite feel like Christmas this year for some reason..., anyway I hope everyone has a merry Christmas. I LOVE YOU!
"I know he said he was sorry to you but that doesn't mean that you should get back with him. He cheated on you Teala." I said as we walked down the hall to seventh period.
"I know he cheated. But there is something about him, he just draws me in." She said wiping her face with her free hand.
I was about to open my mouth to speak when a felt a pair of arms wrap around me. 
"No. I'm not happy with you right now." I said pushing the arms off me.
I turned around to see Hayden with a sad face.
"What did I do?"he whined. I narrowed my eyes at him and gave him that "are you stupid" face.
"You went to see Allen without me." I said and I turned around and kept walking. He followed me and turned me around bye grabbing my wrist and spinning me around into a hug.
" I will take you to see him tonight then." He said.
"OH MY GOSH YAY!" I squealed.
"Who is Allen?" Teala asked confused.
"Allen is our foster dog that is kept at Hayden's aunts house, but we are about to move him into Hayden's house ." I explained.
"Aww, I love puppies." Teala said.
"He is about six months old and he is so cute." Hayden said.
"OMG I want to see him." She said as we walked into Mr.Tucker's class.
"You can as soon as we get him into my house." Hayden said as we all sat down.
Then class began.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
After seventh period Hayden and I were walking to his truck when we were stopped by a sophomore.
"Hi my name is Zanavia, you are Ace correct?" She asked. I nodded my head and waited for her to talk. She handed me a piece of paper before speaking
"The Sports scholarship club would like you to join us next year. All of the information is on that paper. Hopefully we will see you there next year." Then she walked away flagging down Teala. I skimmed over the paper then folded it up and put it in my pocket then I opened the door to Hayden's truck.
I climbed into the truck and waited for him to get in but he didn't. Instead a girl walked up to him and started talking to him.
So like the trusting and loving girlfriend I waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
Five more mutes passed and he was still talking to the girl so I got out.
I walked over and I Hayden and put my hand on his shoulder.
"Hayden come on we have to go get Allen." I said, he looked at me and kiss the bridge of my nose before nodding.
"If you would please excuse me River, i have to take my girlfriend to go get our dog." Hayden said dragging out our.
"Our  dog." I mumbled. The girl smiled and looked at me.
"Okay, you guys have fun. Oh and Ace you are really pretty." She said smilingat me.
"You too River. I love your name too." i said smiling at least she was trying to be nice to me. I mean I didn't even know her name until now. She seemed really nice though so I was just being polite. After talking for a few more minutes of talking we got back in the car to leave. There was a uncomfortable silence in the car for a few minutes before Hayden finally spoke . I had my eyes closed so I was caught a little by surprise.
"River is just my friend babe. It's alright babe." He said putting his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and smiled, he cared enough to let me know why she was talking to him.
"Ok, i believe you." I said. He looked at me with concern first but then focused back on the road.
______________________________________________________We walked into Hayden's Aunt's house and we were attacked with hugs. His Aunt, and all four of his cousins. They all hugged us tightly. I felt a little awkward because I had only been over here a few times. Once they released us his aunt shooed away his cousins.
"Please follow me To Allen." She said walking towards the back door.
Hayden's aunt is a dog keeper. She owns a kennel service for dogs, so we got to keep Allen here.
We got to the back yard and when the door opened the dogs started barking, and let me tell you there were a lot of dogs. We walked past all of the kennels and there he was.
Allen.
"ALLEN!" I squealed as he was let out of the cage. He attacked me with kisses and climbed all over my body as I laid on the ground. Hayden crouched down and stroked Allen as he calmed down, Allen was a surprisingly chill puppy. He is active and likes to play but he is also really calm.
I picked him up and gave him Kisses. Hayden stood up and looked at me smiling. He then turned and faced his Aunt giving her a quick hug before speaking.
"Well thanks Aunt Liz. See you on Thanksgiving." He said dragging me and Allen with him.
Once we got into the car Hayden sighed  and put his head on the steering wheel.
"Are you ok Babe." I asked as Allen started to whine. He slowly nodded his head and hummed.
"No your not what's wrong." I said stroking Allen with one hand and putting my other on Hayden's leg.
"I haven't been here since C.J died." He whispered loud enough for me to hear. CJ was Hayden's Cousin he died in the army. It was his idea to open the dog kennel so his aunt Did it in his honor.
"0h... i'm so sorry. I didn't know that." I said. Allen whined and nudged at Hayden with his nose. Hayden stroked Allen head shortly before Allen crawled in his lap.
"Can I stay the night at your house?" I asked.
"Yeah babe of course." He said as we pulled into his driveway. After getting all of Allen's things set up, he was calmed down and tired from the car ride, me and Hayden changed and crawled into his bed with Allen at the end of it.
"Goodnight Ace." He said kissing my temple as I snuggled up to him. I smiled to myself
"Goodnight Hayden." I said hugging him a little tighter. Before we were fully asleep Allen crawled up and curled up in between me and Hayden's legs and fell asleep.

HEY GUYS! So I know some of you are probably wondering why my new book hasn't come out yet... I have had trouble up,pacing it but it will be up by Tomorrow! So be sure to check that out Tomorrow when you wake up! It is called "The Boy in The Window" love you ~Em