Acelynn Grace Wilson

*Aces POV*
I was in the car staring out the window, I was crying silently because I couldn't stand them seeing me like this, I think Amber noticed because she put her hand on my shoulder and said "it's gonna be Okay Sis," then I felt Hayden grab my hand and gave it a soft kiss. I blushed and all of a sudden I felt better to know that my sister and my best friend/boyfriend were going to take care of me. When we got to my house it was almost dark. Amber walked into the house and I could hear her screaming "AMBER MARIE WILSON! WHRRE IS YOUR SISTER!WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!". I was carried up the steps and then when we got to the top I got on my crutches. I walked in and mom and Dad both gasped. "Oh My gosh what happened!" Dad said. Hayden explained and mom she raised her eyebrow. "Why didn't you call me!" She said. "We tried but you didn't answer!" Amber said raising her voice but she instantly regretted it. Mom went to slap her but dad held her back. Mom grew up fighting, she had two brothers and a younger sister that was fierce, she also had an older sister but she wasn't around until Mom got In Middle school. Mom and Dad met when she was in 7th grade, and he was in 9th they didn't date until they she was in 9 grade because they were both never saw each other until  she was in high school. They went to college together and they ended up getting married and having me and Amber. I got my tomboyish nature from my mom, she grew up playing softball too, dad was a wrestler and he also played football. I was brought back into reality when mom said my name "Acelynn Grace Wilson, I asked you the same question three times." She said tapping her foot. "Sorry mom I was thinking, what was the question?" I asked.
"I asked you how long you have to be on crutches?"
"Two months."
Mom and dad both gasped at this and then they both walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. Hayden held my crutches I almost forgot he was here. I pulled away from my parents and faced Hayden " do you want to stay?" I asked him.
"No thanks, I have to check up on my mom." He said
"Okay, I love you." I said
"I love you too, Princess" I actually blushed when he Called me that I always hated it as a kid but now it was cute. He bent down and kissed me on the forehead but then I pulled his face to mine and kissed him on the lips. I could feel his smile and when he pulled away there it was, the biggest, brightest smile. "Bye babe." I said
"Bye beautiful call me. Bye Mr.& Mrs.Wilson. Bye Amber." He said waving then walking out. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a banana and ate it then I went to my bedroom. I called Hayden and we had a long conversation about school and my ankle then I went to sleep thinking about Hayden. I couldn't believe I had him. As MY boyfriend. Mine and no one else's. Mine.