Dont tell Ace

*Haydens POV*
I got up and Ace was still asleep so I slowly got up making sure she didn't wake up and went to the kitchen. I glared into Ambers room since the door was open but she wasn't there. I walked to the kitchen and there was a note
Hayden and Ace, I left to go to the library to get a few books then I have to run some errands so I will be Home around one -Amber
I glared at the note, that's suspicious the library isn't opened until 1:00 p.m on Tuesdays. I'm glad we didn't have any school today. I looked at the time '12:45' I decided to run over to my house and grab some new clothes. I walked over to my house and changed then I walked back. I tried to shut the door but I dropped my phone in the way. I heard a motorcycle and shot up. Amber got off the motorcycle and kissed the boy on it.
Ryan Spark.
The bad boy.
He drove off and she turned around and saw me. I saw the worry In Her eyes as she slowly walked towards me. I was about to start yelling but she cut me off,
"Before you say anything hear me out. I don't care what you think about him. Hayden your dating my sister and I love you but I love him too. I have been dating him since the beginning of the year, that's why he is always at the games, he told me he loves me and I know he is not a player. I don't care what you say just don't tell Ace."
I looked at her and I probably looked stupid but all I did was stare. I couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth. She smiled at me so I smiled back. "I won't tell her. I promise." I said. She hugged me and we went inside. Ace was coming out to the living room when we got in. I could hear her so I shoved Amber on the couch so Ace didn't expect anything that wasn't true. She has done that before but I still love her, I always will. She came out and smiled at us, "morning." She said coming over to me and planting a kiss on my lips. God I love this girl. In just a few years I can give her something I've wanted to give her since sixth grade.
My last name.