Ew.

I walked into school and I went to my locker, Hayden has hold of my hand still as I dragged him through the hallway. I put all of my stuff in my locker except for my phone and my binder. We went into our homeroom and put our binders a desk. All of my friends had the same homeroom and first period but then we spilt our ways.
Amberly and Paul had the same schedule and so did Kayla and Jc, Tyler and Mason, and Amillion was stuck with Cameron and Noah was with Me and Hayden
"Guys lets go to the ramp guys, I love watching the bitches struggle to get a hookup in the mornings." They all laughed at me and I started walking to the ramp. Hayden had hold of my hand still. He only let go when he had too, I remember when Hayden got his first girl friend he would always hug her and hold her hand it was cute but I hated her because she was a bitch to me and she still is to this day. We stood on the near the ramp and watched Harley flirt with a senior. He had a look of disgust on his face, then she tried to kiss him and he ran away. We were laughing when she heard us, "Shut up Wilson, your man is next." She said walking away and winking at Hayden. I puked in my mouth a little and I could tell Hayden was about to be sick. I started laughing and everyone else joined me, Hayden didn't laugh he just looked like he was going to throw up.
"Hayden,you okay?" I asked putting a hand on his back, "I don't think so-" he threw up right there,my eyes probably looked like they were popping out of my head.
"Come on babe, your going to the nurse and I'm taking you home." I said holding his hand and leading him to the nurse. Everyone followed into the nurses office. She made everyone leave to go to class , except Hayden and me. I ended up having to take him home.
________________________________________________
I pulled up to Hayden's house, stepping out of his truck and walking over to help him out. I knew he felt bad this morning, I just thought he would get over it.
We walked into his house and Austin was sitting in the couch drinking Coke and eating Cheetos.
"Hey kitty-cat, Hayden. What's up with him?" He asked.
"Don't ever call me that again. And he's sick we are going to his room."
"Okay use a condom!"
"Shut the fuck up!" I screamed. Austin can be alright some times but I really can't stand the dude,maybe if he would back up and give me space. Hayden doesn't have a good relationship with him because they don't live with each other and how he has treated me.
"Dang, what's up guys." Kila said walking past us (if  you don't remember Kila is Hayden's older sister)
" Hey Kila, heading to school?" I said Hayden was slowly drifting to sleep in the hallway, he was leaning against the wall.
" yeah, gotta go guys byeeeee."
She said kissing me on the cheek, Kila was always like my sister, but Hayden, I used to think of him as nothing more than a friend but now he is my everything.
I laid Hayden on his bed and helped him change into new clothes, i know it sounds like he has Ebola or something, but Hayden's body doesn't fight viruses very well, so when he gets sick he really has to be taken care of. I took off his shirt because he didn't want to wear it, I stared for a minute until he smirked
"Bae I know i look good but I really don't feel good." He groaned his nose was stuffy.
"alright babe." I said. He took his shorts off and changed into Ballers and he flopped down on the bed.
"Hey babe, I know what would make you feel better." I smirked.
"What?"
"A nice," I started to inch close to his face hovering over him
"Cold..." I continued. He was smirking back at me, I put my finger on his chest,
"Glass of water." I said standing up.
"Dammit. Why do you do that to me?!" He said.
"Because I'm almost 17 I would love to keep my v-card thank you very much."  I said. We both laughed and I walked to the kitchen and got him a bottle of water and I walked back to the room, I was walking down the hall when I noticed the the guest bedroom door was cracked a little, I peeked in and almost threw up on myself .
Austin was pounding his meat.
Ew.

I ran to Hayden's room and shut the door and I tossed him the water bottle. He drank a little and set it down in his night stand. I crawled into the bed next to him and I Laid my head on his chest and my hand was on his abs, I had no problem with this. I tried to kiss him but he stopped me.
" Princess I'm sick, I don't want to get you sick too." He said.
"I'll risk it." I said kissing him. We started to make out until my phone started to ring. I checked the caller ID
Uncle L.
I picked up the phone,
"Hello?"
"Hey Uncle Levi!"
"No I'm not in school, Hayden got sick and I hade to bring him home,"
"Yeah you remember Hayden, yes my best friend. Yes mom was right, he is my boyfriend."
I pulled the phone away from my face, "Hayden Uncle Levi said Hi and Get well soon."
"Hello, Levi. Thanks!" Hayden said into the phone.
I put it back to my ear as he continued.
" WAIT WHEN?"
"Omg I can't wait to see you! I love you, bye."
Then I hung up. I looked at Hayden, " he is flying back on Friday for my birthday! And he is bringing the family." I said.
"Thanks great, your birthday is on Saturday, I can't wait.  Your gonna love my present. " he said.
"Good I can't wait."
Wow.
I will be seventeen.

WHATS UP GUYSSSSSS!
I know this is a long chapter.... I hope you like it, I feel like I just trampled but whatever! I love you guys! Thanks for reading!
~Em