'Link'

Aces POV
Hayden dropped me off around 12:30 am because we watched a few movies with his family after ate. I told Hayden thank you and started to get out. When I got around the truck he was out to
"let me walk you to your door." He said grabbing my hand.
"Thank you Hayden, you are a gentleman." I said. We slowly walked up the steps of my house and stopped at the front door. I turned to him and hugged him. "Thank you for giving me a wonderful day." I said.
"Thank you for agreeing on being my fake girlfriend." He said.
"About the whole 'fake' part.... I was hoping that we could take that part off" I said looking at him in the eyes.
"I would like that." He said.
I smiled and blushed he grabbed my cheeks and bent his head down a little to kiss me. Fireworks went off in my stomach and i smiled through the kiss. When we pulled away we were both smiling. "Goodnight Hayden. " I said opening the glass door first.
"Hey Ace," he said.
"Yeah?"
"I love you"
"I love you too."
"Good night, beautiful"
"Good night, Handsome"
And just like that I opened the door the and I felt like I floated in.
"WHY ARE YOU HOME SO LATE?!"
Shit. Mom.
"Mom, I can explain I was with Hayden. I should have texted you but my phone was dead." I said.
"Okay, I'm just glad it was him and not some guy that says he loves you the day he asks you out." She said. I had to laugh at this but it was partly true. Hayden did ask me out but he told me he loved me before I know he means it.
"Well I'm pretty tired I'm going to go crash." I said walking to my room.
She told me good night and I walked to my room. I changed my pants and took off the shirt I was wearing and put on the sweatshirt I had on it was Hayden's.
"Crap." I thought to myself. It smelt just like him and it was so warm he let me borrow it earlier because his house was cold I just forgot to give it back. I grabbed my phone it wasn't really dead I just didn't want to tell my mom that I forgot to text her.
To Hayden:Hey still have your baseball sweatshirt I will bring it back tomorrow, don't forget to take the gummy bear out of the truck.
From Hayden:I already took it out and keep the sweatshirt it lets people know who you belong to.
To Hayden: aww okay thank you GN! I love you.
From Hayden:Goodnight! I love you too
And after that i flopped down on my bed. I traced my finger over the WHS BASEBALL. I smiled at the thought of 'Link' his last name, on my back right now. Then I thought about how his last name would fit perfectly with my name.
'Acelynn Grace Link'. I fell asleep to the thought of it and I was so happy.
TBH Guys this was my favorite chapter to write. ~Em😘