Nothing can go wrong

You guyssssssss I'm so sorry that this chapter is short but you will like the next one.
Love y'all ~Em
We were running our laps at practice and I was leading. I stepped in a hole but I got back up and kept running. My ankle was throbbing throughout practice but I kept going. Shay Was batting and she hit a line drive to that same ankle. Shay was a power hitter, but I kept going. I was my turn to bat and the girls stayed on the field for once. I swung at kamara's pitch and when I swung I missed and I felt my Ankle and snap. Everyone gasped and surrounded me, I never miss a ball and now the most valuable player is hurt.
"Someone get Hayden!" Amber squealed.
"HAYDEN! ACE IS HURT HURRY!" I heard someone say.
I was silent the whole time I didn't comprehend what was going on. Hayden ran over and gasped he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bag. He sat me down and took off my cleats. I was hurting really bad but he he was being so sweet I felt like Cinderella. After he put my helmet, gloves, bat and cleats into my bag he handed it to Amber. We walked to the car, well they did Hayden carried me. He put me in the truck and propped my foot up in the dash, then he buckled me in. We started driving to the hospital and I finally broke the silence "T...Thank-you D...Dr.Link. " I whimpered put trying to keep in the tears in.
"It's ok babe you have me and Amber here, hey Amb call your parents and tell they what happened." He said holding my hand. We shortly arrived at the Emergency room and
They took me back as soon as we got there.
________________________________________________
We sat in the back until a doctor finally came back with my X-rays. He showed it to me and then he explained how I broke it and I wouldn't be able to play softball for two months and I need a wheelchair or crutches.
"TWO MONTHS THATS THE WHOLE SEASON!" I screamed I was pissed off.
"Babe it's okay, you still have senior year and you have travel ball." Hayden said pulling me into a hug. Amber was rambling about how I HAD to play in the tournament in month the the doctor said something that shocked us all
"Come back and see me in a month and we will check it. STAY OFF YOUR FEET in the mean time." He said and then he left just like that.
Great my life is over......