Why now

Hey guys :) I'm backkkkk. I have decided to do more then one part to the ending chapter! Be ready for a bombshell.

Senior graduation- One year later.

I sighed as I adjusted my cap and gown in the school bathroom. Teala stood beside me reapplying her lipstick, I looked at my nicely done makeup that Amber did and smiled. Teala turned her body towards me and tilted her head squeezing her lips together.
"Ace you are going to be okay. I know you haven't talked to him in almost six months, except for when he held the door for you and you mumbled a thank you. You guys didn't have ANY classes together this year, your senior year Ace, if you are still wondering what college he chooses, don't. He had five baseball scholarships, two were the same as yours. He could choose the same one as you, then Again I have no idea what college you chose and you still won't tell me but I guess everyone will find out what colleges we all chose in about five minutes." She said trying to give me a pep talk.
I wasn't worried about anyone else. It's been a year and I still can't make eye contact with him, he has been with three other girls since we broke up but they never lasted more then a week or two. I'm definitely not over him, trust me I've tried to move on, I bleached my whole head of hair over the summer to try to change something, although it looked amazing, it didn't help. I am back to my natural hair now though, except it is only shoulder length now and my curls aren't as bouncy. Tonight I had my hair straightened, a full face of makeup, I even had on a navy blue dress with black heals on. I am making this night about me, as soon as graduation is over he will hopefully be out of my life.
"Alright ladies places! " a voice called. I followed the swarm of girls out and into the auditorium filled with parents, family and friends. The teachers set us up in alphabetical order in our seats, Teala was next to me on my left and too my right was Mason. I sighed as the graduation finally started. I listened to the names of student being called and watched as they announced their colleges and put on a hat matching their college.
"Caleb Kendall! Caleb had two baseball solar ships from, Georgia Tech, and The university of South Florida..." principal Jones announced Caleb's college. I watched as Caleb put on a USF hat and smile as he grabbed his diploma and he walked off the stage. My heart race picked up,
"Hayden Link! Hayden has had five college offer him baseball scholarships such as," I stared wide eyed at the stage at Hayden a smile grew on my face at the huge smile on his face I looked at his mom who shared the same expression but with tears "...Auburn University and The University of California Los Angeles. It is my honor to hand over this diploma to our next graduate heading to...Auburn University!" I watched as Hayden put on his Auburn hat and took the diploma from the principal before posing for a picture then walked off the stage gathering high fives and hugs from everyone. About twenty minutes later Teala was walking off the stage with her diploma and her Harvard hat on her head. I stood up and made my way toward the stage.
"Acelynn Wilson! Acelynn has had SIX! Yes folks that's right six scholarship from multiple universities, scholarships for writing, softball, and academics. Ms. Wilson has chosen a Softball scholarship for..." I reached in the pocket of my gown and pulled out my hat. Planting it in my head as the crowd went silent,
"The University of California Los Angeles!" The auditorium filled with screaming and whistles, people trying their best to make noises.
I walked down the long line of graduates receiving a high five from everyone, as I approached Hayden I noticed a sad look on his face but he smiled when he saw me, "Congrats Acelynn, UCLA is a great school." He said as he pulled me into a hug. I awkwardly hugged him back before walking to the end of the line.
About twenty minutes later we were all gathered up in a crowd as someone counted down,
3,2,1.
We all threw our hats up in the air and everyone hugged and cheered as everyone swarmed out of the crowd to find their children.
I finished talking to Teala's parents  and I turned Away to go find my parents when I ran into a solid body. I almost fell when the person grabbed me and I noticed that hold.
"So Auburn," I said as I looked him in the eye.
"So UCLA." He said back.
"I have always wanted to live in California, so why not take the free chance and go." I smiled cheekily.
"Acelynn I," I stopped him mid sentence
"God Hayden dont call me Acelynn, you know better." I said.
"Sorry Ace. So what I was about to ask is when do you leave?" The words hit me like a train.
"In two weeks." I watched as his smile fade and he shook his head.
"Me too Ace, me too."
________________________________________________
I was lying in bed stroking Allen with a smile on my face. I was finally done with school. I was leaving in two weeks to start a brand new life, and Allen gets to come with me since I get to stay with my cousin in her apartment, only a five minute walk to UCLA. I slowly started to drift asleep when my phone started to ring causing Allen to bark. I groaned and reached over grabbing my phone, who in the living hell was calling me at midnight. I read the caller ID and my heart sank.
Hayden
I hit the answer button and held the phone up too my ear.
"Ace." His sniffles caused me to jerk awake.
"It's happening." I picked up Allen and ran to Ambers room I put him on her bed
"Keep him here I'll be back." I said to her. I mumbled "shit" into the phone and grabbed a jacket and slid on my Toms, I quickly snatched up my keys and ran out the door. I looked at my truck for a second before bolting onto the road as fast as I could to Hayden's house.
As soon as I reached over the hill I saw the flashing light and I ran faster then I thought was possible all the way down the hill and I saw him standing outside as he watched his mom be wheeled out of the house. I ran up to him but stopped right in front of him staring for a minute, before he did the unexpected. He pulled me into a hug and held me tightly before leading me into the ambulance with him to sit beside his sickened mother.

SO I FINALLY FLUCKING UPDATED! I know this ending is like ''Dafaq you doing?!" But umm i wanted to address something.
So as you guys may know I've been going under the name of Em or Emoree (Em-er-e) well guys that's my first name, I like to go by my middle name, Brooke, however I am not going to be changing my name on Wattpad I just wanted to address it idk why though. Also, I want you guys to know that I'm sorry if this chapter is shitty because it was all written at 2 a.m by my Pepsi/hot cheeto induced self. But I hope it's not as shitty as I think it is! I love you guys!
~Em