I was raised that way

I woke up in Hayden's arms and I smiled at him. "Good morning beautiful." He said kissing my forehead and grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it as well. "Good morning to you as well." I smiled and kissed him on the lips.
"How much time do we have until the alarm goes off?" I asked, he checked his phone and then Looked back at me "About twenty minutes. What do you want to do?"  I thought about it for a minute and then I finally spoke " let's go to a diner! Come on get dressed i haven't been to the local one since freshman year!" I said jumping out of bed and getting changed really quick. I was done changing and Hayden was too I slipped on his sweatshirt which I guess is mine now, and we left the house. I was so happy that I was able to walk again.

We got into the car and started going down the road and I turned on the radio. We were jamming out to lots of song until ' Treat you better by Shawn Mendes' came on. I started singing quietly along then Hayden smiled keeping his eyes focused on the road, "Sing it Baby!" He said. I laughed at this but then I let out a laugh and started singing
' I won't lie to you, I know he just not right for you,.....' I sang
'And anyone like you deserves a , gentle man. So tell me are why are you waisting time, why are you waisting time when you can be with me instead! I know I can treat you better, BETTER THAN HE CAN!' I kept singing until the song ended and noticed Hayden staring at me , we were in the parking lot of the diner. "I love your voice." Hayden said. I blushed and smiled "thanks but I don't sing very well." I said back.
"OH MY GOSH WHATEVER! Ace you can't lie to me, not about this, I've known you since kindergarten you can't hide this from me, you have a great singing voice." He said. I blushed even more I couldn't get rid of my smile  " I love you Hayden Alexander Link." I said kissing him on the cheek.
"I love you too Acelynn Grace Wilson" he said returning the kiss. Then we got out of the truck and went into the diner taking a seat in a booth.
We talked about different things and laughed at our childhood memories, we even talked about how we met.
"I remember that day very well. I was on the slide and you wanted to go down it and I kept saying no. You held on to the bar above the slide and you swung towards me and kicked me down the slide, you went down the slide but You got up and helped me up, we just had that instant connection, and our parents knew each other so we started to hang out more and more, you were just across the street. I didn't know it then, but I've know since sixth grade, that I love you. You are the girls of my Dreams Acelynn Grace Wilson." He said. I intertwined our hands and leaned over the table to kiss him, small tears of happiness went down my cheeks. He wiped them away and planted a kiss on my cheek.
"I love you Hayden Alexander"
"I love you Acelynn Grace"

The waitress brought us our food but she glared at me at the sight of Hayden and I.
"Can I get y'all anything else?"
Another waitress.
"Uh no thanks I'm good. Ace?"
"Uh can I get another sweet tea? Please."
She snatched up my cup and walked back over to the kitchen.
I dug into my French toast, eggs and Bacon while Hayden did the same.
After we ate Hayden payed for the food and he didn't want to leave a tip because of our snobby waitress but I slipped her five dollars. It's just how I was raised.
We got in the car and left for school and of course we were jamming out.