Family Dinner

Hayden, Amber and Myself hung out most of the morning but then Amber went to her friends house so it was just me and Hayden. "Let's go to my house and get in the hot tub!" He said dragging me to my room.
"Ok but it's January Haye, if we get Sick it's on you." I said grabbing my bathing suit and going to the bathroom to change. When i came out I put on shorts and the sweatshirt so we could walk to his house. We walked to his house and went inside. He grabbed the towels from the bathroom downstairs and went outside. Before we went outside we heard a thumping noise and screams. "Gross Kila" he said. We went outside to the hot tub and just relaxed. It was only 12:30 so we decided to get out and swim In his pool it was t that cold. I jumped in and he went right after me. He swam to me and put his arms around my waist. I wrapped my legs around his waist, we were in water so I didn't think I was that heavy. I wasn't Fat but I wasn't skinny either.
"Guess what?" Hayden said.
"what?"
He put his forehead against mine and our noses touched.
"I love you." He said.
I blushed and smiled
"I love you more." I said kissing him.
"I *kiss* highly *kiss* doubt it" he said between kisses.
"I love you more than you think I do" I said. We still kissed and it turned into a make out I had never been in a make out before so this was a first. I followed his lips and I think he was trying to do the same to me. I pulled away and snuggle my face into his shirtless chest. He still had a grip on me and he stood up and carried me to the stairs. We sat down on the stairs and the water only went to Hayden's waist. I hugged him tight and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey Hayden?" I said.
"Yeah Ace?" He said.
"I'm really glad we are together." I said.
"I'm glad we are together too." He said.
_______________________________________________________________________Me and Hayden were at his house helping his mom cook for the dinner tonight. Both of our Families are going to eat dinner like we usually do on Sunday's. After we finished cooking we set the table then walked next door to get everyone. My mom and Dad were dressed nicely and Amber looked about the same as I did. I looked at my mom and thought about Hayden's mom. I started to tear up I guess Hayden noticed because he put his hand in my thigh and kissed my forehead.
"It's okay," he whispered into my ear. I lightly cried into his chest,
I like showing my emotions.
I like the new me.
But why?
When we got back to Hayden's house we ate. We had Steak,Lima beans, baked potatoes and squash. I hated squash so I skipped that. We were almost done eating when Hayden's mom said "I still can't believe our kids are finally together!" She rambled on about our Childhood and how cute we were. I got up and put my plate in the sink when I heard a knock on the door. I walked into the dinning room and saw Hayden's mom stand up. "I will get it Mrs. Trish!" I said walking to the door and opening it.
Brody.
Brody was the first guy that I had a crush on and he also happens to be Hayden's friend. I rolled my eyes but then I smiled "Can i help you?" I said. "Oh uh I think I have the wrong house, I'm looking for Hayden." He said. "Yeah, this is Hayden's house, i was just over for dinner." I said.
"Oh well could you tell him that Coach canceled practice for tomorrow?" He said.
"Yeah sure,"
Then he left.
After dinner me and Hayden got in the hot tub. We were sitting and talking and having a good time. We decided to relax, I was sitting across from him when he moved over next to me. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. We sat there for a while until I felt myself getting sleepy.
I sat up and he looked at me with a worried expression.
"I'm fine." I said putting my hand over his.
He smiled and I did to, I felt myself leaning in and then we kissed.
It quickly turned into a make out.
I didn't know what was happening, Just the other night I had my first kiss with Hayden.
It was just a repeat of what happened in the pool but this one was better.
It had feeling,
so did the other one but this one, it was amazing.
I loved it,
I pulled away and checked my phone '8:57' .
"Shit,I have to go Haye."I said standing up. He pulled me back down into his lap,
"No you don't, I already asked your parents your bag is in my room." I smiled and snuggled my face into his neck.
"Lets go watch a movie!" I said standing up and pulling him with me. We went inside and changed then we cuddled up in his bed and we went through Netflix.
"I love you," I whispered.After a few movies I fell asleep and I thought Hayden was to.
I was half asleep when I heard him whisper
"I love you too."then he kissed my nose. That was the last thing I remembered before I was fully asleep.