Chapter Six

Alan's POV

I walked out of my class and mumbled profanity under my breath. That teacher was going to get a piece of my mind if he didn't shut his trap. Math is so stupid and useless, when am I ever going to need to use a fucking trinomial? The whole entire class is completely pointless. It's stupid and ridiculous and I hated it so much.  I hate everything at this point.

"Move out of the way you fucking whore," Someone said shoving past me.

I was so not in the mood for people's bullshit today so instead of just letting this slide off my back I grabbed the kid's arm and slammed him against a locker swinging my fist across his jaw.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I snapped staring at Kellin's friend Justin.

"I called you a whore you crazy bitch!"

"Call me that again I fucking dare."

"Whore." He spat out.

My eyes narrowed and I swung at his face again. "Keep your trap shut you piece of shit."

"Alan Anthony!" I heard Kellin yell behind me. I let my grip on Justin go and turned around seeing an angry Kellin. "What do you think you're doing!?"

"Giving this punk what he deserves."

"No one deserves to get punched in the face," He said and pulled me away from Justin. "Now come on before you get in trouble."

"Yeah he did. He kept calling me a whore."

"Well ignore him, he's just being rude and you shouldn't even acknowledge a jerk like that. Besides, violence is never the answer."

"He's an asshole and shouldn't get away with saying that shit."

"Well hitting him is not the way to go about it. Now come on."

"Fine, whatever."

Kellin sighed and pulled me away from the group of people who had gathered to watch me punch Justin. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Home."

"We still have class though."

Kellin let out a shaky sigh, "I know. But, this is more important than school right now."

"Kellin go to class."

He shook his head, "No. We're going home."

"Kellin seriously go to class it's fine."

Kellin shook his head again, "No Alan, you and I are going to go home so you can cool off. I think I can miss one day of school, besides we only have like two classes left."

"I don't need to cool off. I'm perfectly fine."

"This is the one time you're ever going to see me ditching school, do you really want to pass that up? Besides, I was thinking we could like go get coffee or something."

I sighed, "But Jane and John are gonna be pissed at you."

"It's okay, if they're mad at me then they won't be too mad at you when they find out you punched Justin in the face. Now come on, let's just go get a coffee and hang out a little."

"Okay." I mumbled.

"So, why did he call you that?" Kellin asked as we walked to his car.

"I don't know. I was just walking past him."

"Oh dang, I can talk to him if you want."

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?" He asked once we got to the car and gave me a concerned look. "It wasn't right for him to say that, you're not a whore Al."