Chapter Twenty-Seven

Kellin's Pov

I sighed and fell on Vic, "I've changed my mind, I'm not going."

"No you're going, it's too late to back out now." He said pushing me up.

"She's gonna hate me!" I whined. "I don't even know what to wear."

"You don't have to impress her baby."

"She's my sister! Of course I need to impress her!"

"Not really."

"I haven't seen her in like thirteen years, trust me Vic this matters."

He rolled his eyes at me, "Then just wear a button up and jeans or something. I don't know."

I groaned and stomped to my closet, "Don't fucking roll your eyes at me mister. I'll fight you."

"Sorry, sorry. Maybe Alan will let you wear one of his plaids."

"Gross no," I mumbled and pulled out a random t-shirt and turned back to Vic, "What do you think of this?"

"No that's ugly."

"Damn okay," I mumbled and threw it on the floor, I'll just get rid of it later or something.

"You'll find something."

I sighed and continued pulling out different outfits only for Vic to turn each one of them down.

I scowled and pulled out a dress, "You want me to wear one don't you?"

"Maybe..."

"Not happening."

"Come on, it would be great!"

I shook my head, "No, not today. That's not something I should wear when I'm making first impressions."

"Then find something."

"You just told me that basically everything in my closet is ugly!"

"I never said that."

I glared at Vic, "You're no help."

"You are correct."

I rolled my eyes and continued looking until I just grabbed one of Alan's stupid flannels and some stupid jeans. "How's this?"

"Casual but it looks good." He said.

"Alright, this is it then," I said smiling. "Alan won't mind I don't think."

"He'll have to deal with it anyway."

"Yes he will," I said and got changed. "Now come on, you can walk me out and then when I get back I'll stop by your place."

"Sounds like a plan to me." He said and gave me a quick kiss.

"Good now come on," I said, smiling at him as I took his hand.

He smiled back  at me as we left my room and went downstairs.

Vic walked me to my car and pulled me to him, "Be careful okay? I don't want you getting into an accident or something." He said and gave me a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too Vic," I said and kissed him again. "But I promise I'll be super careful."

He nodded and let go of me, "I'll see you in a few?"

"See you in a few," I said as he gave me one final kiss before opening my car door and helped me in before he went to his own car.  I let out a sigh before starting my car and heading off.

I was absolutely terrified, what was I going to do if she decided she hated me or something?  What if she didn't even show up? Or what if she did show up but then realizes it was a mistake and changes her mind or something?