Chapter Thirty

Alan's POV

When I walked into Ms.Greens office I was completely confused. Jane and John were in there sitting there talking with Ms.Green before I inturrepted. I had just finished lunch with Kellin since we went off campus together only because Ms. Green allowed it. For once.

"What's going on here?" I asked curiously. 

"You're failing your classes." Ms.Green said disapointment clear across her face.

"Oh..."

"Care to explain?"

"What's there to explain? I'm failing, big deal."

"You were doing so well though," Jane said.

I shrugged, "I'm doing fine. It's just a couple grades, they don't matter." I told them.

"Alan when I went over this stuff with you and the teacher online, you're doing everything right but your answers are always wrong."

"Okay? I can't help it if I got them wrong in the end. It's hard."

"You could try harder. Tutoring is always an option."

I sighed, "I'll ask Kellin for help maybe."

"No we're setting you up with someone to tutor you."

"I don't want someone else to tutor me."

"Well too bad."

"Why can't it just be Kellin?" I demanded.

"Because he's most likely a distraction. "

"I'm not getting a tutor." 

"Yes you are." John said, glaring at me.

"No I don't need one."

"You're getting one."

"I don't need one!"

"Obviously you do!"

"No I don't! I'll fix it myself. I don't need a fucking tutor."

"Will you though?"

"Yes I'll fix it, I'll prove to you that I don't need a  fucking tutor."

"Can you please stop cursing?" Jane asked me softly. "Sweetie, if you think you can prove it to us fine. Prove it to us, I just want you to get the most out of your education."

"I don't even to be in this school crap. I just want to get my G.E.D."

"Just finish high school, you only have a year and a half left."

"It's pointless. I don't have an friends here besides Kellin and I can't even go to class with him. I just want to do my G.E.D and be done."

"Why don't you try to make friends? You used to be so social."

"When was I social?"

"You were always going to hang out with people, remember?"

"Yeah if I was getting wasted, partying,  having sex or getting high."

"Let's just have you finish the school year and then if you still feel like dropping out, we can discuss it."

I groaned, "Fine."

"I think that's reasonable," Ms. Green said.

"Then I'll finish this year out."

"Thank you," Jane said, smiling at me.

"Yeah whatever."

"Would you rather have your classes with Kellin than do online schooling?"

"Neither. I don't want to be in school or do online."