Chapter Twenty- Three

Alan's POV

I sat up and stretched as Austin's alarm blared through his room. It was 6am and I had a solid half hour to get home before Kellin would wake up.

"Aust, I gotta go." I mumbled leaning over him and turning his alarm off.

"Hm? No not yet," He mumbled.

"Yeah I have to go home."

He groaned and pulled me closer to him, "Not yet."

"Baby." I whined, "Come on. Give me a kiss, I have to go."

He sighed and gave me a kiss, "See you later Princess."

"That was a lame kiss." I muttered trying to move away from him but he still hadn't let me go.

Austin laughed and crawled on top of me and gave me another kiss.

I smiled and pushed him off me, "You're so sexy in the morning."

"I'm always sexy," he said and yawned.

"You have a sexy morning voice."

"I know."

"Come here." I said sitting up on his bed.

Austin groaned and moved over to me, "What?"

I put my hand on the back of his neck and kissed him deeply. Austin pulled away and chuckled.

"You have morning breath." He stated.

"So do you." I said and kissed him again. I just couldn't get enough of him or his soft kisses. They were perfect.

He was perfect.

"I thought you had to go."

"Just a couple more minutes." I mumbled placing my hand on his thigh and squeezing it.

"Fine with me," he said.

"Can I come over later?" I asked between kisses.

"Of course."

"How does eight or nine sound? I have to make sure Jane and John are asleep first."

"Sounds good to me," he said and gave me another kiss.

I smiled ran my hand up his thigh just as door swung wide open. I stopped though when I heard footsteps coming to his room.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Austin dad nearly screamed at us.

"Oh crap," Austin squeaked staring at his dad wide eyed.

His dad pointed me, "Get out of my house!"

"Yes sir," I said quickly and stood up.

"Get out!" He screamed.

I nodded and looked over at Austin, "Bye babe."

I quickly left passing his father and running out the door and walking home. Oh god, his father probably hates me.  I don't think I could ever face his father again. I probably fucked all that up. And Austin was probably in deep shit.

God I hope he doesn't get sent away. Was this his second or third strike?

Fuck, I don't know what I'm gonna do if he does get sent away.

I still have to tell him that I'm going back to the home soon! I don't even know how he's going to take that news. This is just one big fucking mess.  Everything was just turning into a big fucking mess lately.

When I got home I snuck back inside and sat on the couch just as I heard Jane walk downstairs.

"What are you doing up so early?" She asked me curiously.