Chapter Fifteen

Vic's POV

"Do I have to!?" I whined as Kellin glared at me.

"Yes you do."

"Why? Kellin, he hates me! If I even try to talk to him he glares at me and like if looks could kill I think he'd kill me. I can't just talk to him!" I stressed, doing everything I could to not have to talk to Alan. "And he's been extra moody lately."

"I know but you are going to march in there and apologize for being an asshole."

"But I'm always an asshole! I'm an asshole to everyone!"

"That's my brother, it's different than everyone else."

I groaned and leaned my head on his shoulder, "Are you at least going to be there in case he tries to murder me or something?"

"Nope, it's just going to be you two talking, I'm not even going to be in the room." He informed me, "In fact. I'm going to go to Austin's and leave you two here."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Kellin! I don't wanna!"

"I don't care, you two are going to talk about this. I want the two important guys in my life to talk to each other and work out their problems. So, you're going to march your ass into that bedroom and No,apologize to my brother for not only taking his virginity but being a complete and total dick to him. Do you understand me Mr. Fuentes?" Kellin asked, his hands on his hips and holy shit he looked way too fucking hot like that.

"Fine." I mumbled and pulled him to me. "Give me a good luck kiss first."

"No, you don't get a kiss till your done."

I pouted, "Please baby? Just one?"

"Nope."

I scowled and kicked his leg lightly, "You can't be all hot and bossy like that and not give me at least a kiss."

"Yes I can."

"That's not fair," I said and leaned in and gave him a quick kiss before he could do anything. "You're such a cutie." I remarked as he glared at me and hurried into his room before he could yell at me.

Alan was sitting on his bed doing stuff on his phone not even acknowledging me.

"Hey Ashby," I said nervously. If this didn't end well I'm definitely going to kill Kellin for throwing me into the lion's den. "Whatcha doing there?"

He looked up and gave me an annoyed look, "What do you want?"

I scratched my neck, "To uh, talk?"

"If you're here to apologize get the fuck out."

I shook my head, "Can't do that, I'm apologizing whether you like it or not."

He rolled his eyes and went back to his phone.

"Alan, seriously." I said exasperated. "You don't have to forgive me or say anything just listen. Can you at least do that?" I asked, biting my tongue before I insulted him.

"Fine talk." He said throwing his phone to the side.

"Thank you," I said and smiled. "Okay where to start? Alright, I'm sorry Alan, everything I did was fucking messed up and you didn't deserve any of it. I was an idiot, a douche bag, a dick. Whatever insult you want to use. I used you for sex and that was fucked up and the things I did to you weren't right whatsoever and I'm just sorry. If I could, I'd just go back in time and slap myself or knock some sense into my idiotic head and make sure that never happened. But I'm not the same guy, not anymore. And I want to show you that I'm different now and that you don't have to like totally despise me or anything. I mean I know you're probably not going to forgive me but it's worth a shot to apologize." I said and continued rambling out a long ass apology to him, saying sorry for every messed up thing I did to him for about ten minutes before I finally finished.