Chapter Nine

Kellin's POV

I giggled as Vic and I texted back and forth, ignoring Alan's annoyed sighs from across the room.  I smiled at the stupid text Vic had sent me. When another came in along with a picture and I squealed slamming my phone down trying not to start laughing even louder.

"Will you shut up!" Alan said with annoyance.

I looked up, "What's wrong?"

"You're giggling and laughing every two seconds."

"I can't help it! You should see this picture!"

He just groaned and went on with doing whatever he was doing on his phone. I rolled my eyes and just went back to texting Vic who was now spamming me with different weird pictures causing me to laugh even more. 

"Oh my god."

"Fine, fine I'll shut up," I mumbled. "Jeez, it's like I can't even laugh now."

He just rolled his eyes.

"Who are you even texting?"

"Vic," I said like it was obvious, ever since our date two days ago we've been texting nonstop. It's great. "Who else?"

"I don't know  maybe Austin or your other friends."

I shook my head, "I actually don't text them that much. And Austin's coming over later so we can talk about the date."

"Oh fun."

"Mhm," I hummed. "What are you doing?"

"Texting."

"Fun."

"I guess."

I nodded and just went back to texting Vic who was complaining about his brother's friends who were being loud and annoying.

I think Alan's still kinda mad at me from the other day; but at this point, with how much we haven't been getting along, I'm getting used to it. 

All this had become normal. Which was really sad to say since we used to be so close and now we're not, it's like I don't even know him anymore.  Then again he's been like this ever since he came back from the boys home. It kinda hurt, it was like he didn't like me anymore.

Sometimes I felt like he really does hate me or something and I know it's ridiculous to think but with the way things have been going I just don't know anymore.

Everything's just complicated.

I sighed and got off of my bed, going to the vase of tulips and plucked one out, playing with the stem, I should probably get used to it though.

Even if I didn't want to.

"What are you doing?" Alan asked as I stared down at the pink flower.

"Nothing, nothing." I mumbled.

"Mm okay."

I smelled the petals before putting it back, gnawing on my bottom lip. I wanted to talk to him, but he'd probably get annoyed or something. Besides, we didn't really have anything to talk about anymore.

"When's Austin coming over?" He asked.

"In like thirty minutes to an hour, why?"

"Just wondering."

"Oh, okay."

"Mhm."

I arranged my flowers a little more when my phone started to ring and I grinned as I answered.