Epilogue

Alan's POV

A smile was on my face and I sprinted into Austin's dorm hall.  I was so excited to him, it's been four months since we've seen each other. I was gonna wait till he came home for Kellin's wedding but I couldn't do it.

I couldn't wait any longer.

It was a Sunday and he didn't have class which was perfect. I wanted him to myself all day. 

When I got to his door I knocked loudly before it opened revealing him. He was still as good looking as ever and I was still so in love with him.

"Alan?" He said breaking into a smile and pulling me into his arms, "Princess!"

I jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me close and I kissed him deeply. He fell back on his bed with me on top. We didn't need words, we know how we felt about each other and that's what mattered.

Also the sex, I forgot how good the sex was in our relationship.

"That was amazing." I said letting out a breath as he moved off of me.

"I missed you," he breathed.

"I missed you, too." I said getting on top of him and giving him another kiss, "Like I was dying. That was too long of being apart."

"Yes it was," he muttered against my lips.

I pulled away and buried my face in his neck, "Don't let it happen again."

"I'll try not to, I'll be in Texas in like a month for Kellin's wedding," he told me.

"I know but I couldn't wait any longer."

"I'm glad, I missed you a lot," he said, kissing the top of my head.

"That was too long."

"Yes it was, I don't like being away from you for so long."

I ran my fingers through his hair, "I missed doing this."

"I did too," he hummed and gave me a kiss.

"What have you been doing all day? No college boy has stolen your heart yet, right?"

"Of course not, and I've mainly been studying," Austin said with a smile.

"Studying, what are you studying?"

"Homework stuff."

"You're still my Golden Boy, ya know?"

"Yeah I know," he laughed.

"You've been good right? No drinking, smoking, no boys, no sex, no skipping class, or not doing homework."

"I've been a good boy Princess," he laughed. "And what about you Mister? Have you been good?"

"I'm always a bad boy." I said seductively.

"You better not have been bad without me."

"Always. I've been a really bad boy."

"Oh really, do I need to punish you then?"

I bit my lip, "You might."

"What all have you done?"

"I skipped school a few times, smoked pot once or twice, took some naughty pictures for you too."

"Oh well, that's not too naughty I don't think."

"I got in a fight a few weeks ago that I didn't tell you about."

"With whom?" He said with a sigh.

"Some kid I didn't know. I was just leaving the building, he tripped me and I smashed his face into the concrete."