Chapter Seventeen

Alan's POV

"Is Kellin coming to visit today?" I asked Jane.

She shook her head, "No, he refused."

"Why isn't he coming?"

Jane shrugged, "He won't say, he just won't come."

I frowned, "Oh."

"You have to understand though, he's kinda hurt, not to mention he was the one who had to shove a toothbrush down your throat." John told me.

"He didn't have to."

"He couldn't just let you die, he loves you Al."

"I should've locked the door."

"No, I'm glad he did it." Jane said shaking her head, "And I'm glad you didn't lock the door."

"I should have locked it." I repeated, "Everything would have been better for everyone."

"No because then there would have been a chance that we would have to bury our kid."

I shrugged and looked down, "You wouldn't be so stressed out anymore."

"It doesn't matter, no matter how much you stress us out we still love you," Jane told me.

"I don't want this anymore."

"Why?"

"I don't want this. I don't like what I've done to the people around me. I screwed everything up and all I do is fuck up."

"It's alright Alan, you don't fuck up all the time and we know that," John said. "We just want what's best for you. And you can change."

"I don't know anymore."

"Just relax, we're going to just figure out where we're going to go from here," Jane said. "But we'll talk about that when you come home."

I nodded, "Okay."

We sat there for a couple of minutes when my doctor came in to talk to us.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Gaskarth and I'll be the one talking with Alan for the remainder of his stay." He said with a kind smile.

I nodded and returned his smile, "Okay."

"As you know that for the past couple days you've been here you've been get asked a lot of questions. Correct?"

"Yeah basically."

"Well from what we've gathered from those and from what you've told about yourself and things like that. We've come to a conclusion." He said, "You have constant mood swings, correct?"

"Uh all the time..."

"They change in seconds or they last for a while?"

"Sometimes seconds, sometimes they last."

"Hows your sleeping?"

"Shitty like I barely sleep and when I do finally fall asleep I sleep for a long time."

"Last one, eating."

I shrugged, "I eat."

"Often or very little?"

"It depends."

"Are all these accurate?" He asked looking over at Jane and John.

"Yes, that's basically how he is all the time. Doctor, what's this about?"

"One more I almost forgot. How often are you having sexual intercorse or any type of sexual interaction?"

"Uh... a lot?" I said trying not to blush about the question. I didn't need everyone to know I liked to sleep around.