Chapter Thirty-Three

Kellin's POV

I smiled at Vic and gave him a kiss, we were currently lying in my bed,, talking about anything and everything while kissing every so often.

"So, are you going to tell Alan that we had sex?" Vic asked me, his hand going to my cheek.

I shrugged, "Alan doesn't really need to know does he?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No he doesn't," Vic said just as Alan walked in.

"What do I not need to know?" He asked, Austin following after him.

"Nothing."

"No, what is it?" 

I rolled over and glanced at him, "Vic and I fucked." I informed him, Vic's hand resting on my hip.

Alan looked between us and his eyes held slight anger, "I'm happy for you."

I frowned, "You're angry."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are, I can tell." I said with a sigh and rolled back to Vic who had his eyes closed, as if he was trying to ignore Alan and I.

"I'm not mad."

"If you say so," I mumbled and buried my face in Vic's chest, his arm wrapping around me once again.

"If you two start arguing give me the heads up so I can get my ass outta here," he whispered quietly in my ear.

"I'm not mad." Alan repeated sitting on his bed with Austin.

"Okay, you're not mad," I responded.

"Okay."

I sighed and rested my head on Vic's and kissed his neck softly, ignoring my brother.

"I think you're an idiot." Alan muttered.

"Why?" I asked, sighing in annoyance as I looked over at him.

"For everything."

"What do you mean for everything?"

"For having sex and changing so much."

"Seriously? We're going to discuss this again," I asked, rolling my eyes and looked at Vic. "We're going to be arguing."

My boyfriend groaned and threw my blanket over his head.

"You're changing and it's drastic."

"I'm not changing that much! Yes, I had sex with my boyfriend- whom I love. You did the same thing with a guy who said he was going to save himself for marriage, the same guy who's never said a curse word before until he started dating you but you don't have a problem with Austin changing!" I yelled. "I've told you before I'm tired of being a stupid goody goody! And I'm still that person, just with a little more fun."

"But you're the not the same person! You're having sex, you're smoking cigarettes and  weed! You're lying and sneaking out! That's not you!"

"I haven't smoked weed in a while thank you very much," I snapped. "And I rarely sneak out nor lie, I'm fine Alan. I've had sex twice!"

"You're not the same person."

"How?" I demanded.

"Because ever since you met him," He said pointing at Vic, "You've changed."

"Don't blame Vic! Jesus Christ Alan, people change! Why can't you just accept that!?"

"You changed too quick and you don't even see it."