Chapter Twenty- Two

Alan's POV

"Kellin." I shouted jumping on him while he laid on his bed.

He groaned, "What?"

"I'm bored."

"So you jump on me?" He whined.

"Yeah and because I'm grounded you're my only outlet."

Kellin laughed, "I love how you get grounded the same day I get ungrounded."

"Shush, it's totally unfair that I'm grounded. I didn't even do anything."

"I know, Zack fucking did."

"It's whatever, I'll get over the grounding."

"At least you're only grounded for a week," he offered.

"Only a week. That's too long."

"You'll be fine oh my god."

I shrugged, "I haven't listened to a grounding sentence before why would I start now?"

"Because you're supposed to be staying out of trouble." Kellin sang and poked me. "So be good so you don't get in anymore trouble."

"That's so boring." I whined.

He rolled his eyes, "It's terrible isn't it?"

"I wanna do stuff."

"Jack off or something, I gotta go." He said and pushed me off of him.

"No I did that yesterday."

"Well do it again or something."

"I do have Austin nudes I could use." I mumbled.

"I did not need to know that," Kellin muttered as he went to his closet to get changed.

"I'm just saying."

"You have corrupted my best friend, by the way he didn't need to know that I have a daddy kink," Kellin said and turned to glare at me as he pulled a shirt over his head. "Now he's teasing me about it."

"Oops..."

"Oops," he mocked and threw a shoe at me. "Ass."

"It's funny!"

"I don't care! I don't go telling Vic about your kinks- wait! He probably already knows all about those doesn't he?"

"Yeah he does..."

Kellin groaned, "That's still so fucking gross oh my god."

"What's gross?"

"You used to fuck my boyfriend! Think about that for a second Alan, both of us have had our mouths around his dick!" He whined. "I mean he's my boyfriend and I love him but my god it's still weird! Imagine if I used to have sex with Austin."

"Well if you wanna make it weirder his mouth has been on my dick and somewhere else." I said, "And did you just say you love Vic?"

Kellin's eyes widened, "Did I? I don't think so."

"Yes you did. You just said it."

He shook his head and scrunched up his nose, "I didn't." He mumbled, his cheeks brightening.

"You did! You love him!?"

"I-I might," Kellin said embarrassed and didn't meet my gaze.

"Oh my god."

"What? I-is that bad? I mean we've been dating for like two and a half months now, is it too soon? Should I wait? I mean I got him a Christmas present even, is it going too fast for that kinda stuff?"