Chapter Eleven

Kellin's POV

Vic looked absolutely frightened as I led him up to my bedroom, thankfully Jane and John were out on another one of their dates and Alan was probably out doing something so it was just going to be the two of us.

"Vic, calm down. We're just going to hang out in my room for a little while, it's not like I'm making you meet my foster parents. Well- not yet anyway." I said and gave him a peck on the lips before I opened the door and groaned. "Never mind baby, Alan's here." I said and gave him a sheepish smile as Alan looked up from his book and gave me a curious look that soon turned into a scowl as Vic let out a groan behind me.

"You didn't," He hissed laying his book down.

"I did," I confirmed and yanked Vic into the room.

"You've got to be kidding me." He mumbled glaring at Vic.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh don't be like that." I muttered.

"You know how I feel about him."

"I know, I know but you two need to get used to being around each other, you're both important to me."

Alan just rolled his eyes and went back to his book.

I smiled and took Vic's hand and dragged him to my bed, "Look at that babe, he didn't bite your head off or try to kill you," I said and laid down as he laid next to me, our faces merely centimeters away from each others.

"He couldn't have." Vic whispered.

"I don't know, my brother can be pretty feisty sometimes," I informed him quietly. "He can be a vicious little butt."

"I can hear you." Alan scoffed.

"No he can't," I whispered. "He's lying."

"Well then."

"Shh, Kells you're going to make him mad," Vic said and gave me a kiss.

"He's always mad."

"No I'm not. And by the way your little friend asked me out today."

I sat up and looked at him wide eyed, "You mean Austin asked you out?" I asked absolutely shocked. "Please tell me you at least let him down gently?" I asked him, knowing full well that Alan was definitely not into relationships with anyone.

"Of course I let him down gently! I'm not an animal."

I smiled, "I know you're not. I'm just making sure, you can be a little mean even when you don't mean to be."

"I'm pretty sure he hates me by now. I mean it got really weird after I told him no."

"He was probably embarrassed," I said trying to ignore Vic who had decided to start poking my side.

"Embarrassed? His stuttering was like a million times worse. I'm pretty sure I hurt his feelings or something! I should not have ever started talking to him because I did not want this to happen."

I shook my head, "No, don't blame yourself. I mean, it probably wasn't a good idea to kiss a guy you knew had a big crush on you but it'll be fine. Give him a few days and you two will be just fine."

He groaned and put his face in his hands, "I just wanna get laid."

"There's a party tonight in the next town over," Vic told him. "Bet you'd be able to find someone new there."

I scowled down at him, "Don't encourage him going to parties!"

"Well I was sorta thinking we could go if you wanted."