Chapter Eighteen

Kellin's POV

"What the fuck is he doing in my bed?" I heard Vic demand outside of his bedroom and stifled a groan, pulling the blanket over my head. God I'm an idiot, what the fuck is wrong with me? Why on earth would I drink so much? My head was killing me.

"He was hanging out with Ronnie and Chris and he was fucking drunk, I couldn't just leave him there with those two and he was adamant on not going home and I didn't even know where he lived so I just brought him here!" Mike said. I sighed and got out of bed, wrapping Vic's comforter around me as I carefully walked to the door.

"You shouldn't have brought him here." Vic hissed and I bit my lip, he really didn't want me around him anymore. He was done with me, and it was my own fault. God I was an idiot, I fucked up with Vic and with Alan.

"Well I'm sorry! I thought you wouldn't want your boyfriend running around the streets drunk!"

I opened the door and looked between the two of them, "Ex-boyfriend actually." I mumbled. "Thanks for making me sober up, I uh, I'll just leave." I whispered and dropped Vic's blanket, moving to go past them and just go home, even if that meant I had to deal with Jane and John yelling at me for how I treated Alan.

Which was absolutely uncalled for and I would apologize to him once I was sure I was ready to actually talk to him.

Vic grabbed my elbow as I walked past him, "I'll take you home."

I shook my head, "It's alright, I know you don't want to be around me."

He shook his head, "Mike I'll see you later." He said and pulled me with him out of the house. "Kellin, what the hell? You're getting drunk with Ronnie and Chris now? You know alcohol is something that you need to stay away from if you're not being monitored."

I sighed and looked down at my feet as we walked to his car, "I know, I-I just some things happened and they offered me tequila and I wanted to forget. Alan tried to apologize to me and I just told him I didn't care." I said just before we reached the car and both of us climbed in.

"Why?"

"Because I'm an asshole," I sighed. "I'm just so tired of people leaving Vic, and Alan promised me he'd never leave me alone and h-he tried to. I know it's selfish to think like that, because I should be more worried about the fact that he tried to kill himself and that he hates living that much but it hurts Vic. It hurts that he couldn't trust me and that he didn't tell me how he felt. H-he should have talked about this and I can't lose him Vic. He's my brother and I already lost one sibling, I don't want to lose another. I don't want to lose my family," I told him trying not to cry. "I don't want to lose my little brother and he's so important to me and he could do so many things one day and he just doesn't care Vic!"

Vic sighed and grabbed my hand, "I know Sweetheart but getting mad at him for what he did isn't okay. He's hurting baby and you getting mad and doing what you did isn't going to help. I know we're technically on a break or whatever but I'm not going to leave you Sweetheart."

I sniffed and rubbed my eyes, "I know, I know. And I'm just an idiot."

"You're not an idiot Kell, you're just hurt and that's understandable but you need to talk to him about all of this, you need to tell him why you're hurt and then ask him why he did what he did and talk about it without fighting. You can't just yell at him and not care. I know it's better to just not care, you're talking to the guy who's like the master at not caring but sometimes you have to. Even if it's hard and there's a good chance you can get hurt." He told me and drove right past the street my house was on.

"Where are you going? My house is that way?" I said and Vic glanced over at me.

"I am taking you to the hospital so that you can talk to Alan," he informed me.