Chapter Fourteen

Alan's POV

I walked through the school halls with my head down. I was still in a good mood because I had been talking with Austin but I felt like people were staring me down. I didn't care really but it was kinda weird.

"Shit." I mumbled when someone slammed me against a locker. "What the fuck's your problem!?" I demanded, glaring at Zack.

"You keep ditching me." He spat.h

"And? Find someone else be your fucking booty call."

"What? Did you change your mind now!?"

"Yes I did, I'm not interested anymore."

"Now you wanna back out? That's not how this works."

"Yes it is Zack, if I don't want to fuck you anymore than I don't have to."

"That's not how this shit works, you're my whore."

"I am no ones fucking whore," I spat glaring at him.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not," I muttered and shoved past him. "Stay the hell away from me."

He grabbed my arm, "That's not how you fucking treat me."

I pushed him off me and grabbed the collar of his shirt, "Don't fucking touch me."

"Alan Ashby!"

"Oh fuck." I mumbled letting Zack go and looking over at Ms. Green.

"My office, now."

"I didn't even do anything!"

"Now Mr. Ashby."

I groaned and followed her to her office.

"What was that all about?" She demanded once we were inside and I was sitting in front of her desk.

"Zack was being a dick! He was yelling at me for not sleeping with him!"

"Zachary would never do such a thing!"

"Yes he would!"

"He's a good kid, I mean he's the vice president on student council, he'd never do anything like that."

I groaned, "Can I just fucking go? I'm not going to argue with you. You won't believe me."

"No, I'm calling your parents."

"They're not my parents."

"Your foster parents, excuse me."

"They're not parents to me at all."

"They've taken you in and take care of you and your brother, I think that's what a parent is supposed to do."

"They're not my parents."

"They are your foster parents though, they have legal guardianship over you. And I guess if they aren't your parents then Kellin must not be your brother."

"No Kellin is my brother. But they aren't my parents. My parents left a long time ago."

"Well it doesn't matter because whoever they are they're going to be getting a call."

"Fine call those assholes."

She rolled her eyes and picked up the phone and dialed their number. I waited while she talked on the phone with Jane and John about my behavior. I rolled my eyes and slumped down in my seat as I listened to her talk about me.

"They're on their way." She when she hung up.

"Oh I can't wait."

"The attitude is not needed Mr. Ashby."