Chapter Thirteen

Kellin's Pov

i groaned and buried my face in Vic's chest trying to block out the harsh sunlight streaming in on us through the window.

"Sweetheart, get up," Vic mumbled rubbing my back. "I need to take you home before your parents freak out."

"Foster parents," I mumbled trying to ignore the jackhammer going off in my head. "Never let me get drunk again."

"Don't worry Sweetheart, I don't think I'm going to let you," He told me and kissed the top of my head. "Do you even remember anything from last night?"

I scrunched up my nose, "Uh someone threw a propane tank in the fire then..." I trailed off and gave Vic a funny look. "What did I do last night? Where am I?"

"Well, even after I told you not to, you guilt tripped me into letting you drink more rum and then we danced more until we went back to my car, you were drunk out of your head and we made out in the car." He told me and ran a hand through my hair. "And I just brought you back to my place because I was worried that if I took you home you'd get in a shit ton of trouble because last night you couldn't stop giggling and stumbling around and I knew your pa- foster parents would probably hear and get pissed at you."

I sat up carefully and smiled as I looked around the bedroom, "I'm in your room?" I asked taking note of a few posters on the walls as well as a guitar in one corner and a computer in another. "You play guitar?"

Vic hummed in response before he pulled me back down to him, "Yeah, I'm very good with my fingers."

"That's nice," I said. "Maybe one day you can show me."

My boyfriend laughed, "Oh yeah, definitely."

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder, "Thanks for taking care of me last night." I mumbled pressing my lips to his neck, kissing him softly.

"I'll always take care of you sweetie," He told me in my ear as he rubbed my back softly.

"Good."

It was so nice just laying here on his chest not really thinking about anything as i just relaxed on him, my hand slowly creeping up my shirt, it was probably crazy stupid to this and judging by the sudden quick inhalation of breath from Vic he definitely was not expecting it.

I let my hand glide up and down his stomach slowly, rubbing it in time with how he rubbed my back.

"You're so sweet and cute, I can't believe you were supposedly some hard ass, you're so nice to me and it's so wonderful." I said quietly. "I-I don't get it though. I mean from the way your friends described you, you could have anyone you wanted. You did have anyone you wanted yet here you are dating this little ridiculous-"

"Adorable angel who is probably the most innocent boy I've met," Vic finished and ran his hand through my hair soothingly. "I know who I'm going out with. And I would much rather lay here with my hungover boyfriend who doesn't understand like fifty percent of my jokes than having a one night stand with some guy."

"Really?" I asked him in a small voice.

"Really," He confirmed. "You're adorable Kells, and sweet and nice and you always look for the good in everyone. I mean look at Alan and I, you see the best in us don't you? I mean you had every reason to listen your brother when he told to stay away from me but you didn't listen. You ignore all the rude things people say about Alan because you actually know him. You actually got to know me. I like that Kell, I like you."

I blushed and buried my face in the crook of his neck, "You're such a cutie."

"Only for you Sweetheart," He said and kicked his leg around me. "I'm going to have to take you home soon you know?"