Chapter Nineteen

Alan's POV

It's been about a week since I've been home from the hospital and it's been a little rough. Kellin was still grounded and all he'd do was pout in our room most of the time. It was getting annoying and I was contemplating on smothering him with his pillow in his sleep. But I wouldn't do that.

"Boys are you awake!?" Jane called opening up the door.

"No!" Kellin yelled, throwing his pillow over his head.

"Well you two better get up since John and I are going to have to bring you today."

"Bring us where?" I asked curiously.

"It's Monday, you two have school."

"But I thought I wasn't going back till Wednesday?"

"John and I can't stay home any more time sweetie, you have to go back a couple days early. Let's go Kellin."

Kellin groaned, "Do I have to? I'm sleeping."

"Yes you have to. We let you stay home Friday but it's time to start fresh." She said sternly.

He sat up and scowled, "Fine."

She smiled, "Good."

I sighed, "Come on Kells."

He rolled his eyes and got out of bed just as Jane walked out of the room. That was another thing about Kellin, he'd been a moody shit since he got grounded. But the thing is I didn't really do anything about it. I just let him be moody because I didn't want to blow up again. I was trying my best to just keep from exploding and saying things I didn't mean, it was one of the many things Dr. Gaskarth had advised to me.

"I miss Vic," he grumbled stomping to his closet.

"I know you do." I said changing quickly then putting on one of Austin's jackets I had taken.

"That looks a little big on you," he said with a giggle.

"It's Austin's."

He nodded, "Gotcha, hey I have a question."

"What is it?"

"I know you still kinda hate him but do you think tomorrow or the next day, after school we can like stop by Vic's place so I can talk to him?"

"Uh sure."

He grinned, "You are the absolute best person ever."

"I know."

Kellin rolled his eyes and went back to getting changed.

"I'll see you downstairs."

"See you," He said and I hurried out of the room and went downstairs.

"Your pill is on the counter." John said.

I nodded and grabbed it, "Alright."

"Breakfast is on the table. Eat it."

"Okay, okay," I mumbled and sat down.

"That means everything."

"But I don't like bacon."

"I don't care, you're eating all of it."

"But I don't like it."

John sighed, "Alan just eat it."

I sighed and stabbed a fork into an egg, "I'm not really hungry."

"Eat your food."

I groaned and just started eating. A few minutes later Kellin came in and sat next to me.