Chapter Twenty

Austin's POV

"D-do we have to go to this party?" I asked as we walked down the street.

"We don't have to if you don't want to?" He said and took my hand.

"I know you want to though."

"Aust, it's okay."

I looked at him nervously, "We can go."

"Are you sure babe? I don't want to make you do something you don't want to."

"No it's fine." I said, " Just don't leave my side or anything."

He smiled and leaned up, giving me a sweet kiss, "I won't. I promise."

"Good." i said and kissed him again.

"You're cute," he told me.

"Thanks Princess, so are you."

"I'm not cute," he remarked. "I'm hot."

"That's true too."

"Yes it is," he said and looked over at me. "Don't be so nervous, you're going to be fine."

"I'm not nervous. "

"Your hands are sweating."

"Oh..." I mumbled and pulled my hand away and wiped it on my jeans. "Sorry."

"It's fine." He said grabbing my hand, "I can handle the hand sweat."

"Okay," I said and he gave me a reassuring smile and squeezed my hand tight.

"Tonight is gonna go by just fine."

It was a lie. Tonight didn't go by just fine. I don't know how many times I lost Alan. I just stood by the way not knowing what to do with myself since I hated it here. I didn't want to be here at all.

Alan was no where in my sight and I just wanted to see him before I started to panic. I looked around the room, pushing past different people but couldn't find him anywhere, I just wanted to leave this place completely.

I was just about ready to give up when I saw him standing by a wall talking to some people. I ran over there and he smiled jumping onto me.

"Hi Austin!" He said giving me a kiss.

"Hi Princess," I muttered.

"I was looking for you but then I got caught up in conversation." He told me, "Sorry."

"It's alright," I said and gave him a kiss.

"Will you dance with me baby? Please?"

I sighed and nodded, "Alright, let's go dance then."

Alan squealed and pulled me to the spot where everyone was dancing and started to grind against me, making me blush.

"Don't get shy on me." He whispered in my ear before he started kissing me.

"I'm no-not going to," I said once he pulled away.

"Good. I missed you when I wasn't with you." He said and jumped when someone moved past him, smacking his ass in the process.

"Hey!" I yelled at whoever hit him.

"Ignore them."

"No, no one should touch to you like that."

"Don't worry about them I'm used to this stuff at parties."

"Princess, you shouldn't be used to something like that, no one has the right to touch you unless you want them to."