Chapter Twenty-Five

Kellin's Pov

I groaned and laid on Vic's lap bored.

"Sweetheart do your homework," he said with a chuckle and I groaned again.

"I'm dying," I mumbled, pushing my bottom lip out in a pout. Vic had told me not to drive today because he was going to pick me up, which he did and we were now sitting on the floor in his bedroom where I was doing my homework and Vic was- as he claimed- helping me.

Mainly he was just on his phone texting his friends and pestering me.

"You're not dying."

"Yes I am, I hate calculus, why the hell did I take this fucking class?" I whined, throwing my pencil across the room and pressed my face to his stomach, groaning again loudly.

"Because your foster parents force you to be an overachiever," he said laughed and ran his hand through my hair. "So do your homework. You can do it."

"I know I can, it's just do I actually have the drive to do it?" I mumbled. "I have no motivation."

"I can give you some if you'd like."

I sat up and looked at him, "You will?"

"Oh yeah Kells," he said, putting his hand behind my neck and pulled me close until our faces were mere centimeters apart. I closed my eyes and puckered my lips, ready for a kiss. Vic laughed and pushed me off of him.

"Vic!"

"Nope, no kisses until you do all of your homework."

"That's not fair."

"That's motivation." He said and reached over, grabbing my pencil and handed it to me. "Work."

I pushed out my bottom lip out and pouted as I started working once again.

"Maybe if you're really good and do all of your work without whining, I'll take you to do something really fun."

"You will?" I asked, laying my pencil down.

Vic nodded, "Mhm, but you have to be good and do all of your homework."

"Fine, I'll do all my work."

He smiled and kissed my cheek before he went back to his phone, texting God only knows who. I sighed and worked out an equation and then reworked it, each time getting different answers.

"Baby I need help."

"I don't math," he muttered, eyes glued to his phone.

"Who are you texting?"

"Uh a few people, Jaime and Haley and Chris at the moment, why?"

"Just curious," I hummed. "I can go home and you can hang out with your friends if you want. It's okay, I get that you want some time away from me I mean-"

"Kellin, it's fine. I'm the one who asked you to hang out, I'm just texting them until you're finished with your homework and we can do something," he said with a laugh.

I frowned, "Does it annoy you sometimes that you're dating a highschooler?" I asked him worried.

Vic shrugged, "Not really, I mean it sucks when I'm off work and you're at school and I have nothing to do. But aside from that it doesn't bug me too much."

"You sure right?" I asked, "I don't bore you or-"

"Kellin, calm down. I love you and you could never bore me."

I nodded, "Well I get it if you ever wanna break up with me because you want someone more mature or something."

"Kellin!" He laughed and grabbed my face, pulling me so we were looking into one another's eyes. "I love you Sweetheart. There is no one in the world that I would rather be with."