Chapter Twenty-Six

Alan's POV

"I thought you said I could skip meeting your parents for a while." I whined looking at Austin as I tried to find something decent to wear for this dinner.  "I don't have anything that isn't plaid to wear."

"Well you better. We're going to that fancy place on Park Avenue."  He said sitting cross legged on my bed.

"I don't own anything good enough for this. Looks like we have to cancel." I said with a dramatic sigh.

"No we won't have to cancel. Is Kellin here still?"

"I don't know you'd have to check downstairs but we don't need Kellin. I'll just wear a nice pla-"

"You're not wearing a plaid shirt Alan."

"Come on!"

"No. Now I'm gonna go check if Kellin is downstairs and if he is I'll bring him up so he can help you find something nice to wear."

I groaned, "Fine, fine."

He gave me a smile before he got up and left the room. I sighed and sat on my bed as I waited for him to come back. Eventually he did with Kellin and Vic in tow.

"I'm not allowed to wear plaid." I whined to Kellin. "It's for people who don't even like me."

"You're just meeting his parents." Kellin said with an eye roll.

"I've meet his parents and it's all been in bad situations! They hate me!"

"You'll be fine, if they do anything I'll make Vic fight them," Kellin told me going to his closet.

"I'm not fighting anyone,"  Vic muttered.

"You will if I have anything to do about it."

"I'm not fighting your best friend's parents," Vic laughed, watching his boyfriend go through his closet, a small smile on his face.

"You might have to."

"Well I won't."

"Good, I don't want your stupid boyfriend fighting anyone for me anyway," I muttered as Kellin pulled an outfit out of his closet.

"Austin how about this?" Kellin asked, not even asking for my opinion.

"Hm... I don't think that's his color." Austin told him.

"Do I not get a say on what I'm wearing?" I asked.

"No, because if it was up to you, you'd be wearing stupid plaid," Kellin said and looked back at Austin. "Now, what about this?" He asked, pulling out another shirt.

"I like that one."

"I do too," he said and threw the shirt at me. "Wear this."

"But-"

"No whining."

I glared at them both, "You both suck."

"And swallow," Kellin said with a wink.

I just rolled my eyes and changed my shirt, "I hate button ups."

"Alan, all you own are plaid button ups," Kellin stated.

"But I don't actually button them up. This is so much work. I have to look nice. Did I mention these people already hate me?"

"Yes you have, but you got this bro."

"We were suppose to be stalling this meeting the parent thing." I said glaring over at Austin, "But he just had to do this now."

"I'm sorry! I just want to get it done and over with!"