Chapter Thirty-One

Kellin's POV

It's been a week since Vic and I decided to just forget about what happened in Dallas. But things have been sort of awkward between us ever since. Neither of us could remember anything that had happened but all the evidence was there which just told us.

"Hey are you okay?" Alan asked, looking up from his book and I nodded. The two of us had been hanging out in our room all day, neither of us really saying anything as he read and I worked on homework. "Are you sure? Something has seemed off ever since you came back last week. I mean, you even cancelled with your sister."

"I'm fine," I lied. Even though Vic and I had agreed to not count that as my first time, it still bothered me that I lost my virginity to my boyfriend when we were both shitfaced. 

"You're lying but I won't force you to say anything." He said looking back at his book. "Has Austin said anything to you lately?" He question moments later peaking over his book at me.

"No why?"

"Nothing, just wondering."

"Oh, okay then." I mumbled and looked back down at my equation I was working out.

"We had sex." He said quietly.

"I was wondering when you were gonna tell me," I hummed, looking up at him.

"Did he tell you?"

"No, you're my little brother, I just know." I told him with a shrug. "Besides, you were limping when I got home."

"I was not limping."

"Yeah you are, looks like Austin fucked your roughly," I teased and he rolled his eyes.

"Like you can really say anything, you were limping too. Did you and Vic have a little too much fun in that hotel room?" He shot back, "I can't believe you didn't even tell me!"

I fell silent at that, not sure what to even say. Did I lie and say nothing happened or tell him the truth and get yelled at and have Vic get yelled at for it as well?

"So?" He questioned.

"No, nothing happened." I said quietly, looking down at my hands.

"You sure? He didn't hurt you or something?"

"Of course he didn't hurt me," I mumbled.

"I just wanna make sure."

I shook my head, "It was nothing like that. We just did something stupid and decided to act like it never happened."

"Uh huh..."

I bit my lip and looked up at him, "Promise if I tell you, you won't get mad at me nor Vic?"

"Promise."

"We got really drunk in the hotel room after Kailey's play or whatever, and did some things that neither of us really remember."

"So you two had sex, but you were both wasted and dismissed it?"

I nodded, looking away from him, "Basically. It was stupid and I should have never even touched alcohol in the first place because I know how it makes me but, I wanted to and I talked Vic into doing it and the last thing I remember is that we were playing never have I ever and were taking our clothes off." I mumbled, slightly embarrassed.

"You two are idiots for touching alcohol but what happened, happened."

"You're not going to like yell at me for getting drunk or having stupid unprotected sex or anything?" I asked him, shocked.