Chapter Twelve

Alan's POV

It's been a few days since my last encounter with Austin and since then it only had gotten worse. When he and Kellin hung out it was tense if I was there with them so I just avoided him even if it killed me.

I had to talk to someone about it and who better than Kellin.

"Kellin!" I shouted running into our room.

He looked up from Vic and arched an eyebrow, "What's up?" He asked climbing off of him.

"I need your help."

"With what?" He asked me.

"Like, liking someone."

"I might be able to help?"

"Great." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him over to my bed.

"Why can't I just sit on Vic though!?" He whined.

"Because."

I ignored the annoyed huff that came from both of them and gave Kellin an amused look as he crossed his arms to pout.

"Do you want me to talk to you about a boy or not?" I asked him, "Because I can go and tell someone else about it. I mean I've never liked a guy like this before."

"No! Talk to me!" He whined.

"That's what I thought."

"Come on Al, tell me all about it. Give me every piece of gossip, don't leave out a single detail."

I nodded, "I haven't like anyone like this in a long time and I'm too scared to say something to him. I think I already messed it up with him though."

"Well the best thing to do would be to talk to him about it, I mean I know Austin likes you just as much as you do him so there's a good chance he'll give you a second chance," Kellin said just as Vic got up and wrapped his arms around Kellin and gave him a quick kiss.

"I'm going to get going, but I'll be back in a few hours for our date alright?" He said lowly.

Kellin nodded and gave him a kiss, "See you then babe."

Vic smiled at him then left the room leaving us alone.

"Anyway, how did you know it was Austin?" I asked.

Kellin shrugged, "It'd take an idiot to not know that you have a thing for him."

"What if he isn't into me anymore?"

"He is. If he wasn't he wouldn't have helped you home from that party and lay with you."

"Maybe he was just being nice."

"No, he cares about you."

"That's still being nice." I said trying to convince myself that Austin still didn't like me. I didn't want him to. I was bad news for him plus I was too scared to let myself get close to someone like that again. Every time it happened it only ended in me being hurt.

"I say you go for it, what's the worst thing that could happen?"

"A lot can go wrong Kellin. I don't even like him like that. I was just kidding."

"Liar! Come on, tell me the absolute worst thing that could happen."

"He could say no. In the end one of us could get hurt. I can't do this Kellin. I'll just let the crush die."

"No, you're going to talk to him, because if him saying no is the worst thing that can happen then anything short of that will be a miracle."

"I-when should I talk to him?"