Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

ZAYNS POV

"WEEEEEEH" Louis, who's on my back, yells.

"IN COMMING" I yell and let him fall down on Liam who's on the couch.

"UMPF, GUYS" Liam yells not very amused.

Suddenly some serious dude walks in, tells us to calm down, and act normal, because the first fans will arrive.

I'm really sorry for those people, but One Direction and normal is only possible in negative sentences. I mean, we're just like little kids, we can't act normal. Oh well, they should've got a normal job instead of becoming a security guard.

"Guys, be nice to these people. The girls are the kids of the guy who owns this building" some bald headed man says.

"Dude that's like super cool" Louis says.

"Please don't break anything, don't be all wild and flirty and stuff"

"We'll try" Harry says wiggling his eyebrows as we stand in a perfect little line.

Look how brave we are. Aren't we brave? Yes we ar-.... Wait... That's the girl from the cafeteria.

I look towards Harry, but he can't get his eyes of her.

Not cool Harry, I saw her first. He can't hit on her, he has loads of other girls. I don't even have that.

Niall and Louis get their attention to the little girl while Harry tries to hit on the older girl. Apparently her name is Emily, and the little girl is her sister named Ella. I've always said that I love the name Emily, it's cute, but normal at the same time. We're probably meant to be... If Harry didn't flirt with her so much.

Wait, stop it Zayn you sound like some old pervert.

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILY'S POV

"Emily, Ella, Nick, you guys can go in first. Take your time, the longer we stand here the more you dad pays us" Alex, another security, tells us.

"Haha, alright" I say smiling and get into the meet and greet room. Ella first, followed by Nick, then me.

Urgh, I never like meet and greats. It's always: so your dad owns this building?

No, my neighbor owns this, but yeah my dad pretends to own this just for fun.

That isn't true, if that's what you think. My dad really owns this. It's not always fun, if I got 5 bucks every time someone asked that question I would be a zillionaire.

"Hello there. I'm Niall, who are you?" The Niall guy tells Ella, kneeling down next to her.

There's no sound coming out of her mouth, because she's so overwhelmed. Cough, fangirl, cough. Ella, not Niall.

"Hi, this is my little sister Ella. She loves you guys" I tell them.

"And what's your name, love?" Harry asks getting an awful look from Zayn.

"I'm Emily, and that's my friend Nick" I say pointing towards Nick who's talking with Alex.

"So what brought you here?"

Nicks car. Hahah, padum tsss... No Emily, not cool... Haha kidding it was.

"Ella wanted to come to your concert and I had to go with her"

"But do you even like our music?"

"Yeah, it's catchy, but I'm not really like a fan. Sorry"

"You don't have to apologies, love. It's ok, everyone has their own music taste"