Chapter Fourty-Four

CHAPTER FOURTY-FOUR

ZAYNS POV

I look at her, laying in my arms. I could've only dream that this would ever happen. I can hardly believe that everything is fine again. I just have the feeling that it can't be this easy, I hope it is, but there is something telling me that it isn't.

I try to move as less as I can, not wanting to wake up Emily while I grab my phone. It's already two o'clock. I have to be at the arena in an hour... Well, that is not going to work, I'll never be there in time. The boys will be mad, but right now I don't really care because I got my girl and...

"Hi pretty face" Emily says getting me.out of my thoughts.

"Hi beautiful" I say and give her a kiss.

"What time is it?"

"Two o'clock"

"And you know that you'll have to be at the arena in an hour"

"Yeah, but there is no way I'm going to be in time, so I kind of gave up on that"

"Aha, I see. Lazy Zayn is being lazy" she says poking my cheek.

"Yup, but if being lazy means I can be with you, I'll be lazy for the rest of my life"

"Aah that's cute" she says as she gives me a kiss.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILYS POV

So Zayn decided to take a shower, because he doesn't want to be too late. I steal some cloths of Zayn and go downstairs to make some breakfast.

When it's almost done, Zayn comes down the stairs with his shirt still open.

"Smelling good, my lovely girlfriend" he says kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, my sexy boyfriend" I say as I put the scrambled eggs and bacon into a bowl, and put it in the cooking island.

"Shall I drop you off the arena when I go home?" I ask him.

"That would actually be really nice" Zayn says, "your trousers are cleaned, you shirt isn't because it looked really cool, so if you really liked the way it was, I'll buy you a new one"

"No I'm fine with it. You can keep the painting if you want"

"And when you are a really famous artist, I'll sell it and get loads of money"

"Sure, whatever you want, pretty boy" I say giving him a kiss.

-*-*-*-*-*-

I drop Zayn of at the arena and drive back home. I already texted Julie that I'm on my way, and she immediately reacted saying that she wants to hear everything that happened yesterday.

After a pretty long drive I arrive back home. I park the car and get out, running upstairs.

"JUULLIIEEEHHH" I yell as I walk in, throwing my stuff besides my shoes.

"EMILYY, you are going to tell me everything" Julie says running over to me.