Chapter Eighteen

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

EMILY’S POV

GUYS, ME AND ZAYN ARE GOING ON A DATE TONIGHT AARRGH. But there is this little problem that I just don’t have anything to wear. I didn’t really bring date cloths, because I don’t even have them. Zayn told me that we’re going to a fancy restaurant, but that he wouldn’t mind if I showed up in my onesie, because I quote: look beautiful in it. HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL URGH. I think that boy just has a little note book called: ‘How to mess with Emily’s feelings’ and every time he gets an idea how to mess with my feelings he writes it down and uses it. Yeah, sounds logic.

I grab my phone and dial Julies number, she probably knows where I can get fancy cloths.

“Ellooooo with Julie?” I hear her say with a funny Australian accent.

“Juulliiiieeee….”

“Emilyyyyy…”

“Would you like to go shopping with me? I need dateable cloths, like cloths for a date”

“Ooooh, is my English friend hitting on the Aussies?”

“Haha, no, not at all”

“Hmm… I'd love to hear the full story of this, so I’ll see you in five”

“Alright, bye” I say and hang up, but get called back almost immediately.

“Emily,  where do you live?”   

-*-*-*-*-*-

It took her twenty minutes to get here, she said she would be here in five. Pfft, not cool Jules, not cool. Kidding, I’m always at least thirty minutes late, so twenty are not bad.

“So tell me about the date” Julie says while we walk through a huge mall.

“Uhm… yeah, maybe you need to know what happened before I came to Australia”

“My girl lived the crazy life?”

“No, no I did not”

“Fine, just tell me”

“So, I was at a party and got dared to kiss a really ugly guy the day after the party. Because of course he wasn’t there…” I start telling her.

I sort of made Zayn look like some ugly kid at my school, because I don’t really want to tell her it’s Zayn. You never know when someone is a fan or not. So he is now some guy from school who happens to be here in Australia. Jesus this sounds so stupid.

“… So he asked me out, and I said yes” I finish.

“Aah, that’s cute but weird at the same time”

“Thanks, I guess?”

“Can I see a picture?”

Oh god. Telling her I don’t have a picture is stupid, she’ll ask his name and look him up on Facebook or something.

“Uhm…”

“Emily, what aren’t you telling me”

“Well…”