Chapter Sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

ZAYNS POV

"It was so nice to meet you" I tell a fan as she walks out of the meet and greet room, while we hear a phone buzz.

"Zayn, it's yours" Paul says, handing it over to me.

"Thanks" I say picking up, "with Zayn?"

"Dude, with Alex. You have to come here right now"

"Where are you?"

"Uhm..." I hear him ask someone where he is, "nearby exit B. That's at your left if you're on the stage"

"Alright, uhm, I'll try my best"

"DUDE, NO, just come, I swear to death that you will love me, like huge love"

"I'll try my best"

"Just hurry" Alex says and hangs up.

What the heck Alex? He knows I'm in the middle of a meet and greet, what's so important? Oh well, I can use a break.

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILYS POV

"Wait, where are we?" Alexander asks, holding his hand over the phone.

"Nearby exit B, on the left if you're on the stage"

"Thanks" he says and turns back to his phone.

I really wonder what he wants. I don't like it when people don't tell me things, so it's a surprise. I only like surprises with my birthday and when it's Christmas, apart from that, I just hate it.

"Just hurry" Alexander says hanging up, "ok, Emily, I'm sorry if you're going to hate me, but someone else will, hopefully, love me"

"Can you just tell me what is going on?"

"Hmm... Nope, just wait, he'll be here any minute"

"Who is 'he'?" I ask but apparently it's too hard to answer that question. I grab my phone out of my pocket and check Twitter to kill some time. Nothing special, as I expected. Let's check Instagram then.

"Emily...?" I hear someone say.

I immediately look up from my screen, into his eyes. The way he says my name echoes in my head, my stomach start to act weird, and my hands just drop my phone onto the hard ground. There is just something about the way he says my name. His eyes sparkle as a smile appears on his face.

"Zayn..." I whisper, as we both step closer to each other, pulling each other into a hug at the end.

His smell, his eyes, his hug, the way he says my name. All those weird feelings. This boy is going to cost me my death someday. I have no idea what I find so amazing, and perfect about him, beside the fact that he just is, but just do. And even after six months of not seeing him, or talking to him I still get that weird feeling.

"I'm so sorry Emily" Zayn says, not letting go of me.

"No Zayn, don't" I say as we pull out and lock eyes.

"I shouldn't have been such a pussy, and I should've just called you"

"And so did I, so were even now"

"But..."

"Zayn we're done with that conversation now, alright. We’re even"

"Fine" he obeys and pulls me back into a hug, "you look amazing by the way"

"Thank you so much. So do you" I say as we pull out again. Zayn give me a kiss on the cheek leaving a sparkling spot.

"So that's the real Emily? I was right?" Alexander suddenly says.

"Yes you were right, this is the real Emily" Zayn says towards Alexander.

"Wait, how do you two even know each other?" I ask pointing towards Zayn and Alexander, with a questioning look on my face.

"Well..." Zayn begins.

So turned out, they've met while Zayn and the boys were in the US for the first time ever. And it just clicked, so now they're really good friends, and have matching tattoos. Yeah, weird, but what else did you exact, some love at first sight story? They aren’t gay you know.

-*-*-*-*-*-

“Em, uhm…”

“Yes?”

“I should really get back to the boys, we were sort of in the middle of a meet and greet”

“Go, those fans need you”

“I’ll see you at dinner?”

“Sure. Now go and make people happy”

“Bye” we give each other a hug, he leaves a kiss on my cheek and walks away with a smile on his face.

This was so weird, but so amazing at the same time. It’s crazy how you can miss someone you’ve only knows for three days so much.

“When will you two start dating?” Alexander asks me.

“Who? Zayn and I?”

“Yeah, dûh. It’s obvious you two like each other”

“The problem is that I’m not sure what all there weird feelings are, because I’ve never really felt this way about someone…”

“Girl, that’s called being in love with someone”

“Don’t you have to go to the cafeteria?” I say hanging the subject.

“Actually, I indeed do”

“Great, now walk with me”

Alex and I walk to the cafeteria, I walk over to Matt as Alex grabs something to drink. Matt asked me to help out with setting everything for dinner, so because I'm really nice I decided to help him. And while I do that, I just chat a bit with Alex.

I do have to keep my inner fangirl quiet, because hello it’s Alexander Deleon for God’s sake. I’ll just have my fangirl moment when I get home, while I'm dancing on Stereo Soldier, sounds great.

AN:

meh, i luf my mummy daddy and sista, meeh best family evaaah<3

sooo it's christmas eve, and there still is no Christmas feeling, i start to think there is something wrong with me...

oh well, my cat loves me, and i am now going to decorate my self made cookies, BYE HAPPY CHRISTMAS <3