Chapter Thirty-Three

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

EMILY POV

Meh I love Julie so much. She's so sweet, weird, and funny. Sometimes I think we're lost twins. We're both really crazy, we actually look alike a bit, and we have some sort of telepathic connection, which is pretty weird sometimes.

"JULLLLLLEEEEEEEEY" I yell across the flat.

"WHUT WHUT" she says with a funny accent.

"Are you almost ready? We have to leave in five minutes"

"OH GOD REALLY? NOOOO" she says and runs back to the bedroom.

I grab my stuff, ready to go to UNI. Not that I'm so excited, ever since I'm back from Australia, I've been hated, ignored... but why? I have no idea. They all know about Zayn and I, but why is that a reason to hate me?

"I'm ready, let's go" Julie says breathing like she just run a marathon.

"Great, let's go" I say and step out of my apartment.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"Gosh I'm glad I have you, otherwise I would've never found the right classroom" Julie tells me while we walk through the hallways.

"No problem, banana"

"People do look weird at us... Maybe they think were gay"

"Too bad I don't care about what they think"

"Good girl" Julie says patting my head while she walks into someone.

"Dammit, watch your step-..." A familiar boy says as he gets up from grabbing his books off the ground.

"Oh Jesus, I'm so sorry. I'm really clumsy and I didn't see you there" Julie says looking like a little puppy.

"No, it's fine, I'm Nick by the way"

"I'm Julie, I'm a bit new so don't hate me if I don't remember your name" Julie tells him while I impatiently wait for them to finish this little chat, "this is my friend Em-..."

"Emily, we know each other a bit" Nick finishes her sentence.

"A bit? We were best friends for as long as we both lived, but someone had to change and it wasn't me" I interrupt him.

"Yeah sure, like that boy didn't change you"

"Zayn has nothing to do with it. I learned to live my life, and you clearly didn't, not my problem. I don't need friends like you"

"It's obvious he did, you would've never talked to me like this"

"Sure, because you know me better then I know myself" I say as I feel anger come up, "it was delightful to talk to you, Nicholas, I hope that I will never happen again. Goodbye"

I take Julies hand and drag her with me, away from Nick.

"What was that all about?" Julie asks when we stop walking.

"Just some old stuff that happened..."

"Emily, tell me"

"He was my best friend, I liked him and then Zayn walked into my life... I told you before"

"True, you did. I didn't realize that was THE Nick"

"Well, it was, so let's just never talk about him again. Shall we go to class?" I say as we both start walking in silence again.

The thing with Nick is that when he started dating Michelle he started to act weird, and I began to like Zayn. Nick stopped talking to me, and if I tried to contact him, he just ignored me. I moved to Australia and learned how awesome a new start can be. How amazing it is to go somewhere were you know no one, make new friends, see new stuff, while he stayed in the UK with his old life. I almost forgot about him until he had the guts to call me. But it turned out that call was just so he could tell the Mirror about Zayn and I, thanks Nick. I hate him ever since, sometimes I even regret being friends with him, and liking him. I just wish he could be the boy I really liked again.

-*-*-*-*-*-

JULIES POV

Is it a bad thing I thought that Nick boy was cute? Yes? Please don't say that, I can't help it. I know Emily hates him, and I've heard loads of bad things about him, and some good, but still... I shouldn't pay attention to him, I'm not here to think about a boy, I'm here for Emily... Oh yes, and for my study, but mostly for my weird British friend.

Emily and I walk through the busy streets of London. The sky is covered with grey clouds, as if it could start raining any minute. The people on the streets look busy, rushed and totally not relaxed. The moment we walk into Starbucks it feels like something has changed. Maybe it's the smell of fresh coffee or just the thought that you're at the Starbucks. There aren't many people inside, but that's fine, they look relaxed, not full of stress, just different from the people outside. It's funny how a shop like this can change your mood.

We sit down on a table and wait till we get our order. Should I feel bad for ordering a hot chocolate caramel? I'm in Starbucks and I didn't even get coffee, that's weird, right? Ashton always tells me how stupid I am for not taking coffee, but I just really like chocolate, sorry Ash.

"Here is your order" the Starbucks girl says as she puts down two big mugs of hot chocolate with caramel.

"Thank you" Emily says smiling at the girl.

URGH I LOVE ALL THESE PEOPLE WITH ALL THEIR CUTE LITTLE ACCENTS.

"Emily, is there a way we can switch accents?" I ask her seriously, but she just starts laughing.

"Why would you want my accent? It's weird"

"No it's not, it's amazing. You can have mine, which you probably don't want"

"No your accent is funny"

"No it is not, but maybe we can learn each other how to speak with each other’s accent"

"Oh my god, yes, and we can fool Luke with it"

"YES, genius idea" I say high fiving Emily.

Oh god this is going to be so amazing, Luke is going to get mind fucked. WOOH.

AN:

Meh I really want to post something new, but i decided to do that on my Wattpad anniversary. It's January the 30th, so it's only 5 days, but i just want to post it bc it's a bit different from what i used to write. I really hope someone is willing to read it...

oh well, i hope you liked the update, adios.