Chapter Thirty-Four

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

EMILY'S POV

"Bye Jack, say hi to Finn from me" I say while he walks out.

"Bye, I will" Jack says and steps into the elevator as I walk back inside.

"DAMMIT EMILY HE IS SO CUTE" Julie almost cries, lying on the ground when I'm back with her.

"You know what’s ever better? He has a twin, who looks almost the same, but also really cute" I say and quickly search a picture of them both.

"OH MY GOD, moving to the UK is the best thing I ever did. Thank you for being my friend Emily"

"No problem Jules"

I show Julie a picture of Jack and Finn together, and she almost faints. She lays down on the ground and starts rolling around while she yells: "OH MY GOD THEY ARE LIKE ANGELS. OH MY GOD, PLEASE LET ME MEET THEM. I ALREADY LOVE THEM" and that kind of stuff. She even tells me how she would have a threesome with them, but that's the point I stop her.

"I don't even want to think that" I tell Julie as she gets off the ground.

"But why choose if you can also have-..."

"NOOOO SUSH, NOOOO. Jack is my ex-boyfriend, don't even think of those things"

"Fine I'll take that Flynn boy"

"It's Finn"

"Who cares, I can say his name when I'm kissing him"

"Julie, you are one piece of weird potato"

"Haha, potatoooooooo"

"Sush, we have to get your brother and his singing monkeys from the airport so let's go"

"Alright then, let's go... TO THE BEACH EACH, LETS GO GET AWAY, THEY SAY WHAT THEY'RE GONNA SAY"

"STOP IT JULIE, JUST SUSH AND GET TO THE CAR"

"Baby you can drive my car, pom pom pom pom, yes I'm gonna be a star" she whispers/sings while we walk towards the stairs to get down.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP, YEAAAAH" we both sing along with the song Julie just put on.

"Alright, next song" I say with my eyes on the road.

Julie was acting like she had too much sugar, but she kind of pulled me along. So now we both have too much energy and it's twelve in the evening.

"Your hand fits in mine like it’s made for me. But bare this in mind it was-…" I hear and the smile I had on my face just immediately jumps off and runs away.

I remember Zayn singing that song while he was in the shower, at night and while he was cooking for me. He told me it was one of his favorites because it made him think of me. About how he loved everything about me, not just the way I looked, but also the way I was in person. I do think it’s a beautiful song, and the way Zayn interoperated it was really cute, but right now, I can’t listen to it, how beautiful the song is..

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I don't know why that song came on. I don't even know why I have it on my phone" Julie says quick and puts it off.

"No it's fine..."

"I know he used to..."

"Please don't Julie, I don't want to think of that. Not now I'm finally starting to forget"

"Alright, I'm really sorry"

"It's okay, just put some other music on. Maybe some Ed Sheeran"

Julie nods and puts my favorite Ed Sheeran song on, Let It Out. It's a great song when you're happy, but also when you feel down, and because it's an Ed Sheeran song, and every song made by him is amazing.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"How long does it take to get out of a plane? Jesus" Julie nags when we’re waiting for approximately five minutes.

"We’ve been here for five minutes"

"So? If you multiply five minutes with a lot then you have loads of hours of waiting"

"You are so weird" I say poking Julie's cheek, as the first people start coming thought the huge glass doors.

"Luuuukeeeeyy where aaaaaareee youuuuu?" Julie starts yelling.  

"LUKEY IS HERE" we hear someone yell as four boys run through the door.

"AAAHH" Julie yells and runs towards them.

She flies around her brothers neck, and the others join her and make it a group hug. When they pull out Julie hugs each of the guys individually, holding Ashton the longest.

"EMILLLLYYYYYY" Luke yells and pulls me into a hug.

"Hiii"

"You look good, better than the Skype call we had a two weeks ago"

"Thanks, I feel much better then back then" I tell Luke, "you guys are probably hungry, so let me take you out for some Nando's"

"Wait, did I hear the magical word Nando's?" Michael says with big eyes.

"Yup" I tell him.

"I love you Emily, I really do" Michael says looking really happy with just the word Nandos. He's weird.

On some kind of weird way we managed to get four boys in the backseat of my small car. Their luggage is brought to the hotel by someone I don't know, but Luke and his monkeys knew him so I guess it's good.

AN:

urgh me no likey posting short chapters, oh well hope you liked it anyway. I'm going to draw some boys who aren't in some kind of band named One Direction or something like that..