Chapter Fourty-Two

CHAPTER FOURTY-TWO

EMILYS POV

“What. The. Fuck” I say while I look at Zayn… or should I say Zayna?

What the heck? Why is he dressed up as a girl? And why does he look so damn good for a boy in a skirt? He looks exactly like his mum, this is so weird.

“Haha, you should’ve seen your face” Zayn says laughing at me.

“Dude… or dudette, urgh whatever” I say while I look at him again, “Zayn I’m not going on a date with a drag queen”

“Ah, babe, relax. This is just for the video”

“Yeah sure” I say while Zayn tries to give me a kiss, “don’t think so. I’m not kissing people with boobs”

“Ah babe, common, they’re fake”

“Not my problem” I say and walk out of the room.

I walk across some sets thinking about what I just saw. Why would he dress up as a girl for the video? He did look good though, but still. He should’ve set up a girly voice, so it would be even scarier.

“Emilyyyy” I hear some Irish fake blonde boy say as I turn around at him.

“Niaallll” I say in the exact same tone

“I would like you to meet someone” he tells me with a huge smile on his face.

“Alright, as long as it isn’t some of you guys dressed up as a girl, I’m fine because Zayn scared the poo out of me”

“No it won’t be” Niall says as I follow him, “he did look good as a girl though”

“True, but I prefer him as a boy, and without boobs”

We walk into a room, there are a couple of people in here, some I know and some I don’t know. Oh and there is food, how did I not notice that?

“Em, this is Jessie” Niall says, pointing to the girl next to him.

Holy cool her hair is absolutely amazing. She has loads of curls asking me to touch them, play with them, and pull them down so they can bounce back up.

I have so much respect for her. I know how hard curly hair can be, you only understand if you're a curly yourself.

"Hi, I'm Emily" I say shaking her hand.

"Jessie, hi"

"I know that probably everyone tells you this, but I just love your hair"

"That is actually true... But thank you"

"Niall, you should keep her" I tell Niall while they both giggle a bit.

Aaah little Niall is in love with a curly, how awesome is that. I bet that when he is bored he starts playing with her hair, and starts laughing. And she'll probably hate him at that moment hut still loves him, because no one can hate Niall.

"Well, I got to go and shoot some scenes for the video. I'll see you two later" Niall says still smiling at Jessie... or at her curls, I'm not really sure.