Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

EMILYS POV

And again, the boys killed it tonight. Gosh, they’re soooo good live. I sometimes wish I could sing like that, but nope. I only can draw weird looking cats. Oh well, everyone has their own qualities, and singing is just not a quality of mine.  

“EMILY, you, me, and the boys are going clubbing” I hear someone yell and twirl around.

“Am I?” I ask Harry who’s skipping towards me.

“Jupp, you are. It’s our last day here in the UK, before we head of to Europe and the US”

“Alright then. Let me just get changed into something less… this”

“Shall I drive you home?”

“No, it’s fine, I’ll call someone”

“No you won’t, because I’m going to drive you home”

“Urgh, fine”

We walk towards the parking lot and get into a black Range Rover. The radio immediately turning on, the voices of Little Mix coming out of the speakers.

Hey, how ya doin’, sorry you can’t get through-..” I sing along, but it doesn’t take Harry long to turn off the radio.

“Why did you do that? I like that song”

“First, I heard the song way to many times, and second, Zayn kills us when we listen to them”

“Why would Zayn do that?”

“Just something with Zayn and the management”

“Alright” I tell Harry, “here to the left, second right”

“Alright” Harry says obeying

“It’s the flat at the end of the street, with the fancy fountain in front of it” I say, and Harry stops the car right where I told him to, “want to come up? I don’t know how long I’m going to need”

“Alright, it’s fine with me”

-*-*-*-*-*-

HARRY’S POV

Oh how Zayn is going to hate me right now. First of all, because I’m with Emily, and second, because I’m in her flat. I know he likes her, but I don’t get why he doesn’t tell us.

I look around. The flat isn’t huge, but it’s big enough for only one person. There’s a little living room, a kitchen, and a beautiful view over London. I walk over to the dinner table that’s full of Polaroid pictured and some drawing, I look at them, she’s actually a really good at drawing. I noticed the Polaroid camera, grab it and make a selfie.

“Loves, Hazz” I write on the little white part underneath the picture, and lay the picture with the others.

“ARE YOU OK HARRY?” I hear Emily yell from which I guess is her bedroom.

“YUP, YOU?”

“ALMOST DONE” she yells back to me while I feel my phone vibrate.

Louis: “dude, hazz, where r u?”

Harry: “w/ Emily, she wanted 2 get changed before we go clubbing”

Zayn: “oh how I hate u right now”

Niall: “Can u bring me food? u still have my black card form nandos”

Harry: “no, get it yourself”

Niall: “How? U have my card”

Liam: “Niall, don’t get all fat please. I don’t want to roll you up on stage”

Niall: “HAHAHAHAHAHA, Liam, you just gave me such a great idea”

Liam: “NO NIALL, YOU ARE NOT GETTING FAT”

Harry: “Yeah… I’ll see you guys in a couple of minutes”

Zayn: “Still hating you over here”

“Harry, can you help me please” Emily asks me, walking into the living room.

“Sure” I say and look up.

Wow, I know this is weird, but she looks hot! Jesus Christ. She’s wearing a red, I guess it’s called cocktail dress, with some red high heels, her hair is hanging at one side over her shoulder.

“Harry, are you dead?” Emily asks getting me out of my thought.

“No… no I’m not” I walk over to her and zip her dress.

“Thanks” she says turning around.

“You look good”

“Thank you, shall we go?”

“Alright”

AN:

wow, this chapter is really short. Let me know if you guys want an other update bc it's so short, sorry. I usually write about 1000 words, but this one is only 600... I FEEL SO BAD :0 I'M SORRY

RIP Nelson Mandela. You were pretty awesome. I'm sorry for mistaken you with Morgan Freeman, but say hi to Miranda for me please. Still love her, and miss you loads<3

well, that's about it, I'm going to climb bye :)