Chapter Thirty-Eight

>>>>>> CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK <<<<<<

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

EMILYS POV

URGH MY TATTOO IS SO AMAZING, I LOOOOVE IT. MEEH. It turned out the exact same way as I imagined it to be, it's just perfect.

Calum and Michael are also very happy with their weird tattoos. Michael got 'to the moon' on the inside of his arm, and Calum got 'MMXIV' on his chest. Michael was so amazed that he immediately began about all the other ones he wants to get.

"EMEEEH" Julie yells as she dances into my room.

"Oh hello there miss" I say with a posh accent.

"Are you ready to go, my lady?"

"Meh, no"

"Common, we'll protect you for that monster"

"Don't say he's a monster, because he is not"

"Fine, for that piece of godness, now please come because I don't want to be alone with them" Julie says pulling my arm, trying to get me off my bed.

"Meh Julie, stop" I say and she obeys, sitting down next to me, "you have Ashton, that's enough"

"No, because the boys don't know about us. I need you there when there are awkward pauses, and because you are my best friend, AND because you love me"

"And what if I don't"

"I'll kill you in your sleep, but that's it"

"Hmm... sounds good"

"No it doesn’t, you are coming with me, now!" Julie says and pulls me off my bed, but I lay down on the ground holding my bed.

"NO JULIE, I DON'T WANT TO PLEASE" I yell.

"YOU HAVE TO" she yells back, "and if you see him, you are going to talk to him because this is taking ages and you still like him"

"ARGH, don't talk about that"

"Oh oops my bad, you still love him" Julie says letting go of me.

"DO NOT SAY THAT"

"Emily loves Zaaayynn, Emily loves Zaaayynn" she yells skipping across the flat.

"I HATE YOU" I say as I get up and jump on her back.

"I'll stop if you go with me"

"Fine, but you're driving"

"WOOOOH"

Meh, I hate Julie. No not really, but I just don't like her right now. I don't want to go to that concert although the boys are playing. I don't want to make the change that I'll see Zayn again bigger. Julie said we'll leave before they have to preform, but even knowing that he's nearby is scary.

Seeing him the other day made me realize that I do still love him, and not just a tiny bit. I do think he is the most beautiful and cute man alive, and his eyes still killed me with looking so amazing. I do still love him, but I just think that if I tell him it will all be weird. What if he doesn’t love me anymore? And what if he does, he has Perrie now, and if we would start dating again I would be too afraid and think he’d cheat on me again. I’m just not ready for this…

-*-*-*-*-*-

JULIES POV

Emily should stop being so scared. I bet that if they just talk to each other, it will all be solved.

There are two options. Option one, they realize they're both stupid and start dating again. Option two, they realize they're both stupid  and don't date.

The boys and I hope it's going to be the first one. Not that we have a plan about how we are going to get them to meet again, but we'll figure something out.

We arrive at the arena where Ashton and the boys, and those One Direction boys have to play tonight. It's the third time I'm here, and I have to say it’s pretty big. I know Emily’s dad owns it, but I haven't seen him around yet.  Oh well, let’s just hope we don’t see him when Em is around because she’ll probably kill him.

“Hey girl” Ashton says as we walk through the hallways of the arena. 

“Where are the other boys?” I ask.

“I have absolutely no idea”

“Just kiss each other because I already know about it” Emily suddenly says.

“Seriously Julie? I thought you could keep a little secret”

“She didn’t tell me, I just knew. I know everything” Emily says, “and I am now going to look for food, and the rest of your band, while you kiss. Goodbye” she says waves and walks away.

Damn she is weird, but that makes her the best, but she has to share that place with Ashton. Sorry Em.

“Julie, can’t we just tell the boys?” Ashton asks me.

“Ash, you know I love you but I can’t do this to Luke. He will kick you out of the band, and he will hate us both forever”

“I honestly don’t care, if that means we can be together”

“Argh, I don’t want to choose between you and my brother. I love you both, only in different ways. I hate this”

“Alright, we’ll just wait”

“Thank you” I say and give Ashton another kiss.

“JAK, THAT’S SO GROSS” we hear someone yell and we pull out, looking around us, seeing Calum stand a couple of feet away.

“Calum, please don’t tell anyone, please” Ashton says worried.

“How long has this been going on?”

“Not that long”

“Luke is going to hate you, both. Oh well, it’s none of my business, have fun switching drool” Calum says and walks away again.

Fine, now he knows. I have to substitute that he tells Luke, so he can’t be drunk or play truth or dare with him. Urgh, having a secret relationship is pretty hard, I finally get how Emily felt with Zayn.

AN:

meh another short chapter, hope you enjoyed it altho it's shortness.

So I decided to update Living Louder when i get 50 reads, so READ IT, please :)

that's all i have to say, I'm now going to gt some break fest bc i'm hungry, bye