Chapter Twenty-Eight

AN: HI SORRY I MESSED UP WITH THE CHAPTERS SO HERE'S AN OTHER ONE WEYHEY ENJOY

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

ZAYNS POV

"Bye babe, love you" I say and give Emily a kiss.

"Love you too, have fun with, I don't even know what you're going to do"

"To the studio, and to Bob, the guy from the management"

"Aha, have fun" Emily tells me and gives me another kiss.

She's finally better, after a week. The doctor said she has food poisoning from the Chinese we had that day. I didn't eat it because it was pork, so that's why I didn't get sick. Remember, me Muslim, no pork, yes chicken, loads of chicken.

I know I should tell Emily about the Perrie thing, but because she was sick I didn't want to bother her with it. I don't know if it's a good thing I didn't tell her, or a bad thing.

Urgh, stupid management, stupid Perrie... I don't even like her and I'll probably never will. The thing I like about Em is that she doesn't hide behind a mask made of make-up. She isn't full of piercings and extensions. Emily has a couple of tattoos, just some little ones, but that doesn't matter. She knows she is beautiful the way she is and doesn't try to change it.

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILY'S POV

Is it just me, or is Zayn acting a bit weird? He looked nervous, maybe a bit scarred, if there is something he's hiding. But why? We tell each other everything. Urgh, stupid Zayn who happens to be really cute, sweet, weird and just amazing.

The ringing phone gets me out of my thoughts. I get up and pick it up.

"Hellooo?" I say putting the phone to my ear.

"EMILY, I AM COMING TO LONDON WITH LUKEY" I hear a familiar Australian girl yell.

"JULIE, YOU WHAAAT? OH YM GOSH ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"YES AND I MIGHT COME AND STUDYOVER THERE"

"Wait, Julie Amanda Hemmings, you aren't kidding me right?"'

"NOOOOO"

"OH MY GOWD JULIE, THAT'S SO AMAZING"

"I KNOW-... Oh wait, Lukey boy wants to talk to you"

"Alright"

"Heeey Emily" I hear Luke say with his weird low voice.

"Hey Lukeeeey"

"How is my favorite English girl doing?"

"Luke, don't try to hit on my, I'm still with Zayn"

"I'm sorry for asking how you are"

Luke you are one piece of weird Australian panda. Not that Australia has panda's but you are still a panda. (AN: I assume they don't have panda's over there...)

So it turns out Julie AND Luke are coming to London. Julie to study, and Luke to be epic with his band. God these upcoming months are going to be amazing.