Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX

EMILY’S POV

“Now I’m in town, break it down, thinking of making a new sound” I hear someone rap, the sound coming from the stage.

“Playing a different show every night in front of a new crowd” I rap along, walking over to the stand places in front of the stage.

“Hi Emily” Harry says, waving at me.

“Helloooo” I say as I wave back at him.

“Name a song for us to sing”

“I liked the one you just sang, go on singing that one”

“That was Zayn’s idea, he’s the only one who can rap the whole song”

“I’m proud of you, Zayn”

“Thank you very much” Zayn says making a little bow.

I watch the boys sing a couple of songs, be silly and yell. They’re really just like five little kids who happen to look good. I have to admit that they can sing very well, and their music is very catchy. Who doesn’t know the words to that What Makes You Beautiful song? Even my dad knows the words, and that says a lot about a song.

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV

Why do I get nervous when Emily is around? My hands start shaking, and get sweaty, I can’t speak normal, I get this weird feeling in my stomach, but I know I don’t like her in that way. I’ve been in love before, I know how it feels. I know this isn’t love, but I have no idea what it is…

“ZAYN, sing. It’s your part” Louis says poking my arm, getting me out of my thoughts.

“What?” I say looking up from my stare into the distance.

“URGH, NOW YOU’VE RUIEND IT!”

“Sorry, Louis. Please don’t hate me”

“Too late” he says crossing his arms.

“Noooo, boobear, let me love you” I say pulling him into a hug.

“Alright, love you too. Now let me go” Louis tells me as I obey.

“Wait, where is Harry? What’s wrong with this bad?” Liam suddenly yells throwing his arms in the air, letting go of the mic that falls down into pieces.

Good job, Liam, good job. That’s the forth mic we break in two weeks, and we still have a couple of months to go…

“HARRY, DON’T FLIRT, COME HERE AND SING. POO FACE” Niall, also, starts yelling.

I look up towards Harry. He’s talking to Emily. She has a beautiful smile on her face and is playing with her hair. Harry stands next to her, his eyes peered on her.

Urgh, Harry stop it! It’s always Harry who gets the cute girls, who gets their attention. I normally don’t care about it, but this is different. I told you that I don’t like-like her, but I just don’t want her to get Harry’s attention. Why? Don’t ask me, it’s just something I don’t want.

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILY’S POV

“No, I did not” Harry says crossing his arms.

“You kind of did”

“NO”

We’ve been talking for a couple of minutes, and he’s really sweet, funny, but also dworky. I feel Zayn staring at me, not noticing that his solo is about to come.