Chapter Nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN

EMILYS POV

"Juliieeee, I'm nervous, look at my hands" I say while I stick out my shaking hands.

"Don't be, it will all be fine"

"And what if it's awkward?"

"It won't be, and if it will you go to the toilet and call me, or Lukey"

"Fine. But I've been full all day long, how am I supposed to eat around him?"

"Dear Emily, dear stupid Emily" Julie says as she lays her arm on my shoulder, "you, little miss London, are in love with that boy"

"I am not!"

"Don't be so scarred to be in love"

"I am not in love with him"

Why doesn’t she get that I just like him, a lot. But that doesn’t mean I'm in love with him. There is a huge difference between liking someone a lot, and loving.

"Oh yes you are. It's in the way you talk about him, the way you text with him, the way your eyes sparkle when you even look at a picture of him"

"Wait, the last one..."

"We waked past the 1D store. I saw that huge smile on your face while you looked at that picture of Zayns face"

"Stop it Julie" I say and I burry my face into my hands.

Okay, maybe she’s right. Maybe liking someone a lot is the same as being in love with them, maybe the difference between it isn’t that big.

"Ah common, it's alright to be in love with him, he's cute"

"No, it's horrible. I can't act normal, I can't eat, drink or think straight. Everything I do reminds me of him. I'm here to study, not to be in love with some pop star"

Urgh Zayn, just stop it please?! Stop making me feel like this. Before all this I could focus on things, and eat whenever I want and still don't feel full. But nope, because of his little pretty face, I can't.

So yes, maybe I am in love with him. Maybe I like him a bit more than just a friend. But he'll never see me like that. I'm just a stupid school girl crushing on some pop star.

"Emily, it's going to be fine"

"No, it won't be, what if he doesn't like me in that way? If I tell him that I really like him, and he doesn't like me in that way? Our friendship will be ruined"

"Just chill, girl"

"That is the problem, I CAN'T"

"Stop nagging, and just go on that stupid date. He asked you out, which means he's interested in you, so stop nagging and make yourself pretty on those Cab people"

"It's The Cab"

"Whatever" Julie says as she turns on the music.

-*-*-*-*-*-

“Looking good girl” Julie says while she grabs her stuff, ready to go back home.

“That isn’t making me less nervous” I say while I impatiently wait for the doorbell to ring.

“Aah, you poor little girl. You’re going on a date with Zayn fucking Malik”

“URGH I KNOW”

“Well, good luck, don’t die while eating”

“I’ll try my best”

“Bye” Julie says as she leaves.

Should I really do this? Maybe it’s better to tell Zayn I don’t want this. The only problem is that I DO want this. I do want to go on a date with Zayn, I do want to be with him. I'm just scarred. Scarred of everything. He’s still Zayn Malik from One Direction. What if the media start talking shit about me? I’ll never get a proper job after that. But what do I find more important, being happy, or having a good job… yeah, the happy thing wins, and if Zayn makes me happy, maybe this isn’t such a bad idea…

The sound of the doorbell gets me out of my thoughts. No time to crawl back now. I open up the door, looking into two beautiful brown eyes.

“Hi” Zayn says smiling cute, “these are for you”. He hands me a beautiful bouquet of red roses.

“Zayn, you didn’t have to do that”

“Special flowers for a special girl”

“Thank you so much” I say blushing, as I give him a hug.

I let Zayn in and try to put the roses into a vase, but nope, my life hates me. The first vase I grab, breaks, and when I grab the second one I put too much water in it. Stupid nerves. I lean down to the counter, burry my face in my hands and try to calm down.

“Emily, are you ok?” Zayn asks, rubbing my back.

“Yeah, I'm fine” I say, and smile.

“Emily, if you don’t want this, just tell me”

“No, that’s not the problem”

“Then what is it?”

“Just stupid nerves”

“Aaah, come here” he says pulling me into a hug, “you look beautiful by the way”

“Thank you. You look pretty handsome yourself”

“Thanks” Zayn says as we pull out of our little hug session, “shall we go?”

There is just something about this boy that I don’t get. How can he calm me down with just a hug and a little smile? But at the same time, give me weird feelings? He must be some magician, a singing magician.

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV

Jesus, Emily, you look so amazing, and you’re cute when you’re nervous.  Urgh, maybe everyone is right, maybe I am in love with her. Urgh, love is weird. They should make some sort of book with instructions, that’d be a great idea. I just hope everything will turn out the way I want it to. Oh and I hope there won’t be any paps…

AN:

aah last update of the year, oh well, updating next year

adios, have a good new years eve :)