Chapter Elven

AN: In honnor of Zayns beautiful face/my 60 following unicorns/the new Jonas music i found/the weird program about ireland thats on my TV :)

CHAPTER ELEVEN

ZAYNS POV

We sit down, and wait for out plane to get ready to board. I'm glad there aren’t any over fangirling fans, asking about Emily.

Yeah, about that… how should I say this…? Emily is a wonderful, beautiful, sweet funny and weird girl, and I think there is a little part in me that really likes her. But the problem is that I am going on a fucking WORLD tour. I don't hate the tour tho, it just makes this stuff with Emily complicated. I mean, I can't go back, miss my plane, and tell her I might like her. Because I don't even know if I like her that way.

Maybe I could write her a letter, it takes long to arrive so maybe when it's finally there she's already over it. Sounds fine with me.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" Niall asks while I grab a pen and paper.

"I'm going to write a letter"

"You can't send letters from the air you know"

"I know, I'll send it when we've landed, I'm not that stupid"

"I'm not sure about that"

"Niall, shut it, I need to write a perfect letter"

"For who is it?"

I should tell them, I don’t see any reason of not telling them…

"Emily"

"DOES ZAYN LIKE A GIRL?"

"No she's a unicorn" I say rolling my eyes.

"A GIRL UNICORN"

"What am I missing?" Harry says looking up.

"Zayn likes Emily" Niall tells him.

"I never said that..."

"So my plan worked, I should quit this job and become a match maker" Harry says with a smile on his face.

"Shut it, I don't know if I like her that way alright? I'll tell you all about it when I'm done with this. This goes first"

"Ah, he chooses her above us, cute"

"Shut it Harold"

-*-*-*-*-*-

HARRY'S POV

Ok, so I might also fancy Emily, but that's just fancying, nothing more. She made out with Zayn, I do not kiss girls who made out with one of the boys, that's gross. Practically, I would be kissing Zayn. JAK NOOOO.

I do want to know what Zayn has to say about all this. I know he went with her when she went home, I AM CURIOUS.

“Zaaaayyynnn….” I say poking his cheeks.

“What Harry?”

“Are you almost done?”

“Nope”

“Urgh, write quicker”

“Nope”

“Stupid Zayn, I’m going to get starbucks and not bring you anything because you’re stupid”

“Alright, I want a caramel hot chocolate, thank you”

Stupid Zayn, like I would bring him his hot chocolate.. alight, I probably will.

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILY’S POV

Tomtidom… what shall I do? I got bored of drawing so when I finished my third drawing I decided to stop.  Maybe I should get something to eat.

I walk over to the kitchen, open the fridge and every single closet that is supposed to have food I it. But nope. I’m all food-less, which means I have to do groceries. I hate doing groceries.

After I made a little list of all the stuff I need, to fill up my empty closets, I hop into my car and drive towards a supermarket.

-*-*-*-*-*-

“Fifty-four pounds and seventy-five cents, please” the old lady, who apparently couldn’t get a proper job, say.

“Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like

We can go out any day any night

Baby I'll take you there take you there

Baby I'll take you there, there yeah” I hear Zayns voice sing through the speakers.

Urgh… Zayn. Why does this supermarket hate me? WHY? Not that I hate hearing Zayn, but this all is just really confusing for me.

“Excuse me miss…?” the lady says getting me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah… I’m sorry” I say, pay the lady and bring my stuff to my car.

“Emily…?” I hear a familiar voice say and I look up.

“Oh, hey Nick”

“Hi…”

Cough, awkward, cough.

“I’m sorry about everything around Michelle”

“Don’t worry, I’m sorry that I acted like a bitch”

“Shall we grab some starbucks and forget all about it?”

“Sounds good”

Nick, why so nervous? I still don’t like the fact of him dating Michelle, oh and him kissing me was also not cool. He did help me get over him, because he’s a horrible kisser, bust still. Oh well, who cares…? Apparently I do.

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV

“Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn” Niall and Harry keep going.

“WHAT?!”

“Chill man”

“I can’t chill if two ADHD monkeys are jumping up and down yelling my name”

“I don’t have ADHD” Niall says.

“Believe me, you do”

“When are you done with that letter?”

“Who cares?”

“WE DO, you have to tell us what all happened with Emily”

“Nothing happened”

“Dude, you two made out the entire night” Harry says.

“WE DID NOT”

“You kind of did Zayn” Niall says.

“Alright, we might kissed a few times but that was all”

“Then why were you at her place this morning? I bet you were all naked”

“Seriously? I’m not that kind of guy, you know that”

“JUST TELL US WHAT HAPPENED” Harry yells through it.

“FINE”

I tell them what happened so I can go on with that letter. The boys look pretty disappointed because nothing really happened, but they know I’d never do that. I don’t use girls like that, my mom thought me well.

AN:

TADAA, thanks for the 60 follows, me likey very much :)

allright, I'm going to write bye<3