Chapter Twenty-Six

So in honnor of the birthday of that sexy boy named Zayn Malik, here is a way too long chapter :)

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

EMILYS POV 

I get up from my bed, and look at the wet spots on my pillow. I have other pillows to sleep on, so no worries about that. I walk towards the kitchen and make some tea. How am I going to explain this to Ella? Maybe I can ask mum to drop her off sometime.

A buzzing phone gets me out of my thoughts. I look at the caller ID, it's Zayn, he better cheer me up telling me he is coming over with food.

"Hey poopie" I say picking up.

"Hi, I know we saw each other just a couple of hours ago, but-..."

"I'd love it if you'd stop by"

"Great, I'll be there as soon as possible, with food?"

"YES, PLEASE food"

"Alright, bye babe" Zayn says and hangs up.

All I need right now is a hug from my tattooed boy. He always makes me feel better, with just a hug, or a kiss. I wonder when he's going to tell me he is a magician, because I know he is, with all his weird tricks to make me feel better.

It doesn’t take long till he is here, with Chinese food. I don't know if I'm happier to see him, or the food... I'm such a bad girlfriend.

"Babe, why are your eyes red and puffy?" Zayn asks while he gets in.

"Sush, only hug" I say and pull him into a hug.

"Alri-…"

"Ssssst"

After a 3 minute hug we pull out and I give Zayn a quick kiss.

"Thank you. I love you"

"Are you going to tell me what happened? Or not?"

"I yelled at him, he yelled at me. He hates you, I hate him for hating you. I told him he's a dick and he can't control over me anymore, and then he hit me in the face. So I told him that I hate him, and that I never want to see him again, the end"

"Babe, he did what? A man is now allowed to a girl, especially not you! What's wrong with him?"

“If you know it, I know. But I don't really want to talk about it anymore. I just cried for a way too long time, I'm hydrated"

"The management wasn't happy with us dating either…"

"Oh really? They should be friends with dad"

"Yup, they would probably be best friends." Zayn says as he places some plates on the table.

I don't ask for further stuff because I can see in Zayns eyes that he doesn't want to talk about it. It's just that specific look he has on his face, when he does talk about it.

I help him setting the table as we sit down and start to eat while we talk about stuff that has nothing to do with dad, or his management. It feels good to sort of step out of my real life with problems, and step into another one, that only has Zayn. I just feel at my best when I'm with him, so why should I let him go? I don't get my dad. If I had a daughter she could date who ever she wants, even if it’s a pop star. You hardly notice that's half of the world knows Zayns face because he's such a down to earth lad. He's so normal… no he's not, not at all, but the fame didn't get to his head... Yet, you never know what is about to be. I just hope it won’t happen.